SARANGHAE

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S POV

Ji chang wook told jae eun about his brother and jae eun became more afraid to tell him the truth now, she was sure that he will leave her after knowing the truth ......

As chang wook and jae eun reached to the party hall ..chang wook was already calm now..he put his hand around the jae eun's waist ..he was dressed in black pants with a court...looking too handsome...he gained attention of many females .

     (THIS IS HOW HE LOOKED LIKE)

Chang's mom greeted both jae eun and ji chang wook as they came near to her "Oh, jae eun you look so pretty in this dress " She smiled proudly.

"Thank you auntie..." Jae eun said while blushing a little.

"Omo...my jae eun is blushing" Chang smiled..and pulled jae eun closer to him by keeping his hand on her waist.

After sometime of conversation chang's mom taken jae eun with her to introduce her with other relatives.

While chang's mother was introducing jae eun suddenly, all of them gasped hearing and announcement ....they all turned their gaze towards the small stage in front.... Ji chang wook's small brother JI KUN WOOK was standing with a mike in his hand.

"I would like to make an important announcement " He said with a silly smirk on his face.

"I am standing here to welcome ...my brother who came back after 5 years...actually he ran after murdering someone ....but my parents love him so much ..that they begged ...him to come back and today he is here WELCOME BACK CHANG WOOK HYUNG" Kun wook said witha huge smile on his face.

JAE EUN'S POV

Everyone's smile disappeared ...as..he announced...i felt tears escaping my eyes.....i looked towards chang wook whose head hung low....I felt my heart aching when i heard people whisper bad things about chang wook.

Suddenly, chang wook grabbed my wrist and was about to drag me out of the party ...when i stopped him and took my wrist out of his hold.

He given me confused look...but, i know i have to do it today...if not today...i will never be able to tell him the truth and today everyone is going to listen it.

I went on the stage and the first thing i did was to slap that BASTARD right on his cheek....i heard lot of gasp from around...chang wook  quickly came on the stage and grabbed my hand .

"What the ?" Kun wook yelled loudly at me...but i didn't budge.

"Stop it ...stop embarrassing him ...." I yelled loudly at him...wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter