SCARS

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

Its been 2 days since jae eun is admitted in the hospital and still she is unconscious . Doctor's said that she will be fine .

I really want to see her , hug her  and want to do everything ...but, i don't know when she will gain consciousness .

My friend's already handed se jun to the police and it is better for him cause if i have caught him then, he will just end up dead.

We also talked to min jee about the house and se jun ...she said, that her house keys got stolen back at the beach so, she don't know anything about it.

I was in my thoughts when suddenly, jin shook me " Hey...wook, jae eun gained consciousness "

As those word slipped from his mouth i stood up and quickly , ran towards the emergency room. I opened the door and i can see her lying on the bed while doctors were doing further check ups.

I walked in and doctor said " She is okay now ....just need rest." He walked out with jin leaving me and jae eun alone in the room.

I went closer to her and she looked towards me with eyes which i never seen before their was hurt, sadness, all together in her eyes.

Seeing her in this condition broken me once again..... i can't handle it anymore and without even knowing tears started slipping down my cheeks.

I quickly went closer to her and hugged her as tightly as i can ...i really missed her so much . She didn't hugged me back  but, i don't care only thing what matters is that, she is safe now.

I slowly broke the hug and i seen tears coming out of her eyes ...i cupped her face and whipped the tears away with my thumb "I.....tho..thought..you really...sold ...me to him ." She said while crying.

I hugged her once again and this time she too hugged me back much more tightly....I don't know how long i was comforting her in my arms ...but, i can comfort her for my whole life like this.

I heard the door open behind me ...i looked back, without releasing jae eun from my arms Sung min and the others were standing their.

They all walked in i tried to broke the hug but, jae eun didn't allowed me, instead she hugged me more tightly and slowly whispered "Please ...i am afraid ".

I looked towards others and they all nodded in understanding " Its okay chang wook we will meet her later" Sung min said and left the room with others .

After they all left she slowly unwrapped her arms from my waist and looked towards me " I thought i will die...and you will never come." She said with a slightly cracking voice.

I kept my hands on her shoulder " I will never let anyone hurt you anymore...i promise..i will never leave you alone ...trust me " I said and kissed her forehead softly.

******************

At night jae eun was asleep so, i thought to take a walk outside and i left the room to walk out.

After taking a walk out in the garden near the hospital . I went  back to the hospital and entered in the emergency room but jae eun was not on the bed it was empty...I panicked and was about go out when i heard a light sob coming from the corner.

I went towards the corner just to see jae eun sitting their with her knees upto her chest and her head resting on her knees.

I quickly crouched down upto her level and slightly shooked her . As i touched her she flinched and yelped with fear making me shocked.

I shook her once more " Jae eun ...its me ..ji chang wook " I said and that's when she opened her eyes they were red and puffy from crying.

" What happened ? did you have a nightmare again" I asked while whipping her tears . She nodded ...i carried her upto the bed and sat down in front but, she slightly scooted back leaving a space on the bed and patted a place in front of her .

I given her a confused look " What ?...you want me to lie down beside you " I asked to which she nodded.

I lied down and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter