ANGRY

SCARS/LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I and jin came back from the market. As we entered in the resort , i seen all of them are standing  near the reception counter.

I and jin walked towards the reception counter as we reached jin said "Woh... jae eun you look hot " that is when i noticed what she was wearing ...this dress was too short and i don't remember to buy it then...how did she got this dress ? i asked to myself.

"Look i told you ...you look hot" Sung min exclaimed snapping me out of my thoughts.

I really hate short dresses and how can she wear it ?  NO...i WILL NEVER ALLOW HER TO WEAR THIS SHORT DRESS .

I looked towards jae eun and she looked uncomfortable. 'why she is wearing this dress if she is uncomfortable ?'.

I walked towards her but she didn't looked towards me she was looking down towards the floor. I shooked her lightly and she looked towards me.

"Why are you wearing this kind of dress ?" i whispered while others were busy in chatting.

She was about to speak when min jee said "So, let's go to the each and then we will for some shopping okay"

She said and all of us hummed together.

*******************

Be reached on the beach all of them were playing Jae eun was with min jee and that was really surprising after sometime min jee too went to play with others while jae eun was sitting alone .

I walked towards her but suddenly my phone rang up it was an unknown number

"Hello ...who is this ?" I asked

"Did you even forgot my voice ." someone answered back it was a female voice and for some reason it seemed familiar.

"Sorry...who is this ?" I asked once again.

" I...Am...y..your mom " i can hear sobs from the other side.

It left me in surprise my mother how this is possible i already left my house 6 years ago and how did she got my number ?

"Sorry..i am not your son and please don't ever call again" i was about to hang up when my mom's voice stopped me.

"Please don't hang up son..just listen to me i am sorry...for what we did with you.."

"I don't want your sorry " I said before she can finish.

"Please son, its been six years since that incident ....please now come back home... we really regret doing that with you " she said while crying.

I hanged up without answering ...i don't care about them anymore because of them i have to live on street for almost an year until i started to fight in that place to earn.

And after 6 years they are regretting for what they did with me ....I was really angry . I went back to the beach just to see jae eun playing with sung min she was running and he was chasing b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter