PSYCHO

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

I woke up and felt someones arms wrapped around me. I turned just see ji chang wook sleeping beside me , his arms were wrapped around my waist.

I quickly shoved his hands away from my waist, i got off the bed and fallen on the ground because my ankle was still sprained.

I yelped with pain and that's when i heard his voice "You are really stupid" He said and closed his eyes again.

I somehow managed to get up from the floor and walked out of the room slowly, back in that dark room.

As i reached their , i sat down on the couch and given some rest to my sprained ankle before heading for the shower.

**********

After taking the shower , i wrapped a towel around me ....i was about to walk out of the bathroom when suddenly, bathroom door opened revealing  ji chang wook ...he looked towards me and smirked.

"Yah, what are you doing here ?...get out " I yelled while , crossing my hands in front of my chest.

But, instead of getting out he closed the bathroom door behind him and came closer to me while taking off his t-shirt "W...what are you doing ?..get out now.." I yelled once again.

"No, i want to take shower with you " He said with a creepy smile and started walking closer to me.

"I already taken shower ...i am going out " By saying that, i tried to head towards the door but, he grabbed my wrist and pushed me towards the shower and turned it on.

NARRATOR'S POV

He pushed yoona towards the shower and turned it on "Yah, stop it, i already took a shower ...let me go" Yoona yelled while trying to get free.

Chang wook too came into the shower and wrapped his arms around yoona's waist and whispered in her ear  "Enjoy it, cause very less girls get a chance to have a shower with such a hot guy"

Yoona started to struggle even more "Let go...you ert....LET GO"

"Stay still " Chang wook said and moved his face closer to yoona's and before his lips can touch hers...yoona already grabbed a shampoo bottle and thrown the shampoo right in his eyes ."Ahhhhhhh" Chang wook yelled while rubbing his eyes.

"You deserve it...bloody ert " Yoona yelled and kicked him in groin, before running out of the bathroom leaving chang wook lying on the floor yelling in pain.

She picked up her clothes and ran out of that room towards the room where she was at her first day and their she realised that, her ankle was not sprained anymore.

Yoona locked the door and took a deep breath "Such a ert." She mumbled before changing her clothes.

After changing her clothes, yoona placed her ear on the door , trying to listen any sound coming from outside but, everything was quiet their was no sound " I think he is not here " Yoona said to herself and opened door slightly , trying to see if really no one is their.

But, she gasped in shock , when she seen chang wook standing in front of her ...she quickly tried to close the door again, but he pushed it with a force making yoona fall on her back.

He got inside and locked the door behind him "Now, where will you go ...huh..?" Chang wook glared  in yoona's direction.

Yoona stood up and tried to run towards the door but in one flash she found herself pinned on the wall chang wook held her both wrists and pinned them on the wall "You dare to hit me....now, you will be punished " He said to yoona.

"You are a psycho " Yoona yelled while trying to take her wrists out of his hold .

Suddenly, chang wook's phone rang ..he held yoona both wrists with one hand and pinned them above her head.

He picked up the call and his man was their on the other side....he said something which made chang wook to have creepy smile on his face ...he looked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter