GRANDPARENTS

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S POV

"So, how was it ?....do you always cry for someone whom you are going to KILL "   

Chang wook literally jumped from shock as he heard yoona...he stood up from the bed and was now, glaring at yoona "How dare you do that ?" Chang yelled loudly at yoona.

But, she didn't even flinched this time instead..she still had that smirk on her face "Why..did i made you worried about me...huh ...?" yoona asked ...mocking him.

"I was not worried...you know what,..i...i just wanted to make sure..that you die according to my plan...not like this ...." Chang said and stuttered a little.

Yoona's expression changed from smirk to anger ...she started ripping the bandages off her wrist..which were wrapped by chang wook to stop the bleeding.

Chang tried to stop her.."What the hell are you doing ?" Chang yelled at yoona.

"Don't worry...the cut is not deep...i will not die without these bandages " Yoona said still ripping the bandages harshly, while chang tried to stop her by holding her hands.

But, yoona kept pushing him away and continued ripping the bandages ...like an crazy wild person....suddenly, a loud thump echoed inside the room and yoona fallen..on the bed...chang remained still not knowing...what he did ?...

He can't believe..he slapped her....for the first time he really slapped any women.....it was not him..he looked towards yoona.... with his hand still shaking.

Chang ran his hand through his hairs in frustration and anger which was boiling inside him....he suddenly, went towards the mirror in the room and punched it making the glass shatter into pieces .

His hand started bleeding but, he can't stop himself and kept on hitting his hand into the mirror until he felt.... yoona back hugged him tightly and whispered "Please ...stop.." She was crying now.

Chang wook pushed her on floor and yelled loudly at her "Stay, away from me" She looked up at his face...which showed something much more than anger...emotions...which he always kept hidden in his heart.

She stood on her knees and hugged his waist tightly....chang tried to push her away but, his hands never allowed him to do that instead ..he too fallen on his knees...and hugged her tightly....for the first time chang wook really give up in front of his emotions.

He held her tightly into his arms..after sometime chang wook broke the hug, held yoona's face between his hands and touched the small cut on her lip...which was given by him, just now...."I am sorry" Chang whispered before his lips touched yoona's.

He kissed her softly, while yoona wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

After sometime, they both pulled away, chang wook opened his eyes first and looked towards yoona whose....eyes were still closed.

Sudden realisation , hit him hard ...."No, i can't ..do..this...no my parent's...revenge" Chang thought to himself and pushed yoona away before getting...out of the room slamming the door shut behind him.

Yoona stood up from the floor and walked towards the bed ...she dropped herself on the bed and mumbled to herself before drifting off to sleep "I know, i can change you....i know.." With that being said she drifted off to sleep.

(NEXT MORNING)

Yoona woke up and found herself tucked into the warm comforter ....she sat up and looked towards her wrist which was neatly treated and was wrapped with new bandage.

She looked towards the bathroom door as it opened revealing ji chang wook , who was rubbing his wet hairs with a towel hanging around his neck...he looked towards yoona with a blank face before  heading towards the closet.

"Get ready...we are leaving today " Chang said with a straight face...while packing his clothes in a bag.

"Hmmmm" Yoona just hummed in response with another word she went inside the bathroom to take shower and get ready.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, yoona an chang wook are in a car ....chang was driving while yoona was just looking out of the window listening to the song on radio.

   

(My favourite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter