CONFESSION

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S POV

Yoona opened her eyes but she was feeling dizzy and feels sore...with stuffy nose.

Suddenly, she looked up to see chang wook sitting beside her with his back resting on head board ...his hand was caressing yoona's hairs.

Yoona looked at him with her eyes half open "Chang" She whispers...he quickly turn his attention towards her "Oh, how are you feeling ?" Chang wook asked by keeping his hand on yoona's forehead...

"Dizzy" She whispered cause was really sore.

"You still have high fever " Chang wook said as he helped her to sit and kept pillows behind her.

"You must be hungry ..wait i will bring something warm for you to eat ...okay.

Chang wook was about to leave when yoona suddenly, stopped him and pulled him closer so, she can whisper in his ear "Happy birthday" 

Chang wook turned towards her and smiled "Thank you , i really liked this watch" Chang wook said as he shown her his wrist on which he was wearing a watch which she brought for him.

     

She given him a small smile.Before lying down again and closing her eyes.

Chang wook went out to get something warm for her to eat. After a while chang wook came back with a bowl of porridge and warm water.

He helped yoona sit properly and started feeding her  porridge but, yoona stopped him "You should not be here...you will also get sick" She barely whispered.

"No i will not get sick ...now, here eat" He said stretching the spoon towards .

"No, just leave " Yoona pushed his hand away , while trying to lie down again .

Chang stopped her and forced the spoon into  "Eat quietly " He said in a serious tone.

Yoona took the bowl from his hand and said "I will eat by myself ...you just leave"

"No, i am not going anywhere...give it to me" Chang wook trying to take the bowl away from her hand.

"No....go...ump" Yoona's words were cut off by chang wook's lips as he smashed his lips on yoona's .

"Speak one more word and other kiss will land on your lips and ..this way i am really going to get sick ...so, eat quietly" Chang wook said and yoona remained silent eating quietly.

But, do thy know someone is boiling with anger while seeing them like this .....Yes, yoon ha she stood outside clenching her fist seeing them ...making her more obsessed with ji chang wook .

After finishing her porridge chang wook helped yoona to lie back down ...he covered her with a warm comforter "Take rest....i will come later " Chang wook said and kissed yoona's forehead before leaving the room.

Chang went down stairs and he asked to yoon ha "Where is in sung ?...i have not seen him since morning" 

"Oh , actually grandma is really sick and in sung don't want to disturb you that's why he left to meet her " Yoon ha said while continuing her work.

"What ?...grandma is sick and no one told me " Chang wook sighed .

"May be because you were taking care of yoona" Yoon ha said now, looking towards chang wook.

"Wait, i and yoona will leave right now to meet her " Chang said as he started heading back to upstairs.

"But, chang.... yoona is too sick to travel...you go alone...i..i will take care of yoona" Yoon ha  said while stuttering a little.

Chang nodded "Okay, take care of her...i will be back soon" 

Chang went upstairs to get his key and mobile ......he looked towards yoona who was sleeping peacefully, ....He walked towards yoona and kissed the side of her head and whispered "Take care".

When he was about to leave yoona held his hand and whispered "Please stay" ...."I have to go...don't worry i will be back soon." Chang wook said as he caressed yoona's hairs

Chang wook left the house as soon as possible ....cause he was worried about his grandmother being sick.

Yoon ha smirked to herself ...as she seen chang left in hurry ....."Now, just some time more and the plan will start" She mumbled to herself.

Chang was not feeling good while driving ....it was just feeling like something was wrong it was already an hour since he was driving suddenly, he seen in sung on road asking for lift.

He stopped the car and opened the door...."Oh, hyung what are you doing here ?" In sung asked .

"Did you met grandma ....how is she ?" Chang wook asked with concern.

"I was about to go...but my car stopped ...and why are you asking how is grandma ?" In sung asked frowning.

"Grandma is sick right ?" Chang asked with confusion.

"No, grandma is fine ...i was just going to meet them ....who told you this ?" In sung said.

"But, yoon ha said that grandma is sick and you are going to meet her"

"Wait...yoon ha said this and ....you left yoona alone at home with yoon ha" in sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter