ESCAPE

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

I was back in that room which i consider as hell but, i am thinking about what ji chang wook said last night ' will he really help me to escape ?' or he was just lying . I asked to myself.

I don't know....all i know is that...i want to escape from this hell and nothing else.

After sometime the door opened revealing ji chang wook .

"Why are you here ?" I asked cause he never came in this room.

But he didn't answered instead came and set on the bed i was sitting on then, i noticed he was having a plate in his hand.

"Here your breakfast" he said while keeping the plate on the nightstand beside the bed.

I looked towards him cause it doesn't seem like he is here just to give me food ...he looked into eyes and then said "Do you want to escape from here"

My eyes suddenly lit up with happiness "Yes..i really want to escape...just tell me how ?" i asked almost yelling in happiness.

"Shhhh..." he closed my mouth with his palm.."Be quiet" I nodded and he removed his hand from my mouth.

"If you want to escape then..do as i say ..okay" He said and i nodded once again.

"Okay...i will be back ..after sometime" he said and left the room. Yes... i am so happy finally, i will be out of this hell.

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

My plan worked she really trusts me and i need to make a plan for her escape now, cause her father will be here anytime so, i need to take her with me.

I think now, i have to work alone without any help of this gang and truthfully i don't need them anymore.

I called my man who was following that mafia her father(IM SONG HEE YOONAS'S FATHER)

"Hello...when he will reach here ?" i asked directly without wasting anytime.

"He will be their in an hour" He answered and i hanged up. I have less time i have to do something in an hour.

I made my way towards the back door and seen some of the gang members standing their...i walked towards them and said "Their is an urgent meeting and boss called all of you" Which was not a lie cause we really have meeting but, i am not going to attend it.

I opened the backdoor and  walked towards the room in which yoona is. Some members were standing their also.

I informed them about the meeting and they also left to attend the meeting.

I opened the door "Yoona " I called and entered inside the room.

She was sitting on the bed as usual she looked towards me with surprise but, i grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room "Where are you taking me ?" she aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter