BROKEN

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S POV

Yoona can't help but to tear up after reading that message, she kept the phone back properly and ran out of the room...

She ran out and got bumped into someone , she seen up just to see Jin hee standing there , "Oh, yoona were you crying ....your eyes are all red"  she asked being concerned.

Yoona quickly wiped her tears away and said "No, i wasn't crying...actually something went into my eyes ..s..so, i rubbed them little harshly " She lied and given jin hee a weak smile .

Jin hee seemed to buy it and said "Oh, you should have told me...look now your eyes are all red come i will help you " Jin hee started dragging yoona and she kept quiet cause at that moment all she wanted is to, get away from chang wook .

Jin hee given yoona some ice pack to keep on her eyes ...then , she asked "Yoona, do you wanna go shopping with me " 

Without thinking even for a moment yoona said "Sure, i will come ...let's go"

"But, don't you need to inform chang about it ?" Jin hee asked looking towards yoona.

"There is no need for that ...he will be fine without me also " Yoona answered diverting her gaze.

"Okay, then let's go" Jin hee cheered and they both headed out of the room .

While in the hotel room , chang wook came back , and called yoona but, no answer came "Where is she ?" Chang asked to himself.

He went towards the bathroom but, no one was their , he started to panic a little while searching for her in the room ...suddenly, his eyes went on the cell phone which was kept on the nightstand beside the bed.

He picked it up and seen the message which was already opened on the screen..."Did she read it ?" Chang wook mumbled to himself.

He quickly shoved the phone inside his pocket before heading out of the room to look for yoona ...He went to jeon and jin hee's room "Hey, jeon where is jin hee and yoona ?" Chang asked to jeon who was watching movie in his room.

"Oh, yoona didn't tell you that, they are going for shopping " Jeon asked to which chang shook his head and said "I was not in my room " Chang given an explanation.

After having small talk with jeon, chang went back in his room and started tracking yoona's location on his mobile phone.

After sometime , he finally successfully tracked yoona and seen her location at one mall , he sighed in relief .

(AT THE MALL)

Yoona was just seeing the dresses which jin hee was showing her as she was having no mood and no money to buy those dresses.

She remained silent, still lost in her thoughts thinking what she should do next ?....finally, after thinking for sometime .."He don't love me . He just want to kill me ...so, why should i stay for him...i will not loose this chance and escape far away from him" Yoona thought to herself.

She called out for jin hee who was seeing some more dresses for herself "Jin hee actually, i need to use the washroom...i will be back soon" Yoona said and walked out of the shop .

She started heading towards the exit of the mall when suddenly, one arm grabbed her waist and turned her around facing him . Yoona gasped seeing the person... it was chang wook ...he leaned forward and whispered in her ear "Trying to escape"

Before yoona can answer they both heard jin hee 's voice from behind them "Yah, ji chang wook what are you doing here ?" She raised her eye brows.

Chang let go off yoona and said "Nothing, i was just worried about yoona " 

"Ooooh, so now you can't even live for an hour without her" Jin hee said in a mocking tone while chang wook remained expressionless .

"Okay, let's go yoona " Chang said and gripped yoona's wrist tightly.

"Hey, i will also come with you" Jin hee said and followed behind them to the car.

Yoona was nervous fiddling with her fingers not knowing what will happen when she will reach in her room ?

The whole car ride was really silent except at the times when jin hee spoke and chang or yoona given some answers to her questions.

As they reached back to the resort ....Chang held yoona's wrist firmly and was about to drag her into his room when jin hee stopped him "Yoona, don't you want to see the dresses i buyed for you " Jin hee asked.

Before yoona can answer chang cut her off "Actually, i have something important to talk...she will come after that"

"No, we will talk later " Yoona said and yanked her hand out of chang's  grip ..she walked towards jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter