ALLERGY

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S POV

Tears were escaping yoona's eyes and she was again and again pulling the blanket closer to her . To cover her body.

When suddenly chang wook wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer she tried to shove his hand away but it was useless, cause he was too strong for her

"Please...let go" Yoona said while sobbing.

Ji chang wook moved more closer to her and wrapped his arms more tightly around her waist and whispered " Why should i ?....Last night i already claimed you as mine now, you only belongs to me ".

His words made her cry even more. She was feeling broken and week at the same time because of drug what chang wook given her last night.

After a while finally chang wook unwrapped his arms from her waist and got off the bed with his boxers on.

He walked towards his closet and took out two t shirts from it . One he thrown towards yoona and he too wore the other one.

"Wear it and come out fast ...you have a lot of work to do " Chang wook said while walking out of the room.

Yoona was feeling really week ,she set up and wore the t-shirt ....but, suddenly she felt to threw out. She quickly ran in the bathroom and after vomiting , she started to feel dizzy.

Yoona somehow walked out of the bathroom feeling extremely dizzy ...she was trembling on her track.

Ji chang wook entered inside the room and yelled at yoona "You are still here, didn't i tell....." Before he could complete yoona collapsed on the floor in front of him.

He quickly went towards yoona and shooked her little " Yoona ...yoona ...wake up"

He picked her up in bridal style and placed her on the bed. He touched her forehead to see if he has fever but, her temperature was normal.

"What happened to her ? she is not even having fever " Chang wook asked to himself ...then, he suddenly remembered about the drug which he given her last night.

He quickly called his friend who was a doctor.

"Hey, chang wook . How did you remembered me today ?" Chang wook's friend said playfully.

"Jung ...its quiet important ...i want to talk about the drug which i taken from you." Chang wook said sounding worried.

"Which drug ....that paralyses one " Jung asked.

"Yes, that one ...actually my girlfriend took it by mistake and she collapsed...so, is it dangerous?" chang wook asked.

" I cannot say without seeing, i need to check her condition first " Jung said sounding sincere

"Okay so, can you come at my house..please...i can't come their due to some reason."

"Okay, just give me 20 minutes and i will be their " Jung said.

"Thank you very much jung " Chang wook said and hanged up the call.

Chang wook went into the room where yoona's bag was kept he took out some appropriate clothes from it and changed her into them.

***********

After the check up jung said " Actually s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter