LAST TIME

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S POV

Next morning yoona woke up and found herself alone on the bed she got off the bed and walked out of the room.

But, chang wook was nowhere so, she went to take shower.

(ON THE TERRACE)

chang wook called his man in Im song's gang 

"Hello, so  did he seen the clip which i sent him ?" Chang wook asked

"Yes, he seen the clip and you must have seen him... he was burning with anger after seeing that clip " The man replied from the other side and chang wook got a smirk on his face after listening to the man.

"That's what i thought...so, i am thinking to see him beg in front of me " Chang said .

"How will you do that ?" Man asked .

"I am going to call him and say him to come and see her daughter .......and their i will make sure he begs in front of me for his daughter's life." Chang said with a evil smile on his lips.

"I think that will be risky...ca.." chang cut him off and said     "Don't worry i have a plan ....i will message you later...so be ready" Chang said and hanged up the call.

After hanging up the call chang dialled Im song's number in his mobile phone.

"Hello,....hello...who is this ?" Im song answered the call.

"So, how was the clip ?....did you liked your beautiful daughter's condition ?" Chang wook mocked him while laughing loudly .

"You bastard what do you want ?...why are you hurting my daughter ?...come face to face if you are a real man " Im song yelled from other side.

"Hmmmm... don't you think you should give me some respect or do you want another video clip" Chang said and sighed loudly.

"Okay so, i am thinking to let you see your daughter...i will send you an address , come and meet your daughter and bring your wife too....one more thing don't you dare bring anyone else with you or you will get her dead body instead" Chang said and hanged up the call.

Then, he sent im song the address of the place and thrown the mobile phone far away.

*********

 Ji chang wook went down stairs and seen yoona preparing the breakfast , he silently went and sat down on the table while yoona came out of the kitchen and served breakfast on the table.

Yoona too sat down infront of him and started having her breakfast silently....and after finishing breakfast yoona was about to go back into the kitchen to keep the dishes but, chang wook stopped her by holding her wrist.

"Go, in your room and bring your stuff we are going out" Chang said releasing yoona's wrist.

"Where?" Yoona frowned.

"You don't need to know just do as i say." chang said and went upstairs into his room.

Yoona too did as he said , she packed her her stuff and came down just to see chang having his suite case with him he gestured her to follow him out of the house.

Chang wook locked the door as they both got out ...he kept his and yoona's stuff inside the car trunk and got inside the car but, yoona didn't get in.

"What are you doing.. get in " chang said frowning.

"I won't , first tell me where are you taking me ?" Yoona asked.

But, instead of answering chang got off the car and held her wrist, trying to drag her inside the car but, yoona resisted "Get inside" Chang said trying to shove yoona inside the car .

"No..i won't " She still struggled "Let go..." Chang stopped and faced her "Don't you want to see your mom " Chang asked and yoona looked towards him with questioning look.

"What do you mean ?" Yoona asked.

"I am taking you to meet your mom....happy, now get in or i will change my mind " Chang said and yoona was about to ask more questions when chang wook took an opportunity and shoved her in the backseat and put on the child lock.

He too got inside and drove off to his planned place.

************

After a long silent ride chang stopped the car and faced towards yoona and said "Don't come out until i call you or you will .." Before he complete yoona cut him off "Or i will be punished ...right" Yoona smirked .

Chang wook got off the car and called his man "Is he and his wife are alone ...or..he is trying something again"chang asked his man.

"No, he is  alone with his wife...he didn't even told anyone about it " The man answered.

"Okay, i will hang up" He said and hanged up the call.

Then, he called im song  "Hello" Im song answered the call.

"Did you reached ?" Chang asked .

"Yes, we are here but i can't see my daughter where is she ?" Im song asked.

"I told you to bring your BINOCULA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter