CHANGE IN FEELINGS

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I came inside and seen yoona sitting on the couch with her eyes closed , i can still see tears rolling down her cheeks.

I went and sat down on the couch beside her unknowingly my hand touched the corner of her lip which was bleeding .

"Don't touch me" She whispered with her eyes still closed.

I removed my hand and looked at her condition , her clothes were completely tored making her bra and skin visible with the scratches which were still bleeding.

I slid my hands under her knees and picked her up in bridal style and that's when she opened her eyes "Put me down" She yelled leaving me shocked cause she never yelled in this way.

But, i ignored her and started taking her in my room she continued to struggle in my arms.

I carried her inside the bathroom and settled her down on the bathroom counter in front of the mirror.

"Why, is it not enough for today ?" She asked with a stern voice.

I remained silent and continued to search for the first aid box "You are silent ..wah..really..was it not enough for you to me so, now you even made other mans to harass me ....you monster" She yelled once again.

"Will you just shut up..or do you want me to shut you up " I said with a calm yet threatning voice.

"No, i will not.... you always do whatever you want with me ....and now i don't care what you will do next " She said and tried to walk out of the bathroom.

But, i grabbed her arm and pulled her below the shower with me and turned it on.

The warm water made both of us wet and she still continued to struggle "Stay still" I said while running my hands all over her body to clean the scratches which have dust in them.

And for my surprise she stopped struggling and remained still while i cleaned her scratches.

"Why are you doing this ....you always hurt me and then take care of me " She whispered .

I still remained silent suddenly, i noticed something on her neck i pushed her hairs back of her neck and then, i seen clearly it was a bite mark 'What... i clearly told them not to do anything like this ' I thought to myself feeling sudden anger inside me .

Yoona looked at me and it seems like she seen me looking towards that bite mark. She shoved my hands away from that bite mark.

After cleaning her i turned the shower off and given her a towel before walking out of the bathroom to change my wet clothes.

YOONA'S POV

He just given me a towel and walked out of the bathroom ...i stripped my wet clothes and wrapped a towel around me before walking out of the bathroom ...just to see chang wook sitting on the bed looking towards me.

But, i don't care and started to walk out of the room that's when he stopped me and made me sit of the bed he knee down in front to and started putting some antiseptic cream on my scratches.

'Why he is like this ? ' I asked to myself looking towards him .

"Done ...you can leave " He said snapping me out of my thoughts...i quickly stood up and went out of the room.

**************

I remained on the couch trying to sleep but, every time i close my eyes all i see was my abusing father and those erted mans.

I heard the door opened ..i turned around to see chang wook with a plate of food in his hand he looked towards me with his expressionless face.

He kept the food plate on the floor and said "Eat it by yourself ...i don't have any mood to feed you again "

"I too don't have any mood to eat  with a erted murderers hand" i shot back at him.

His expressions changed from expressionless to anger "Don't bad mouth with me otherwise..." 

"Other wise what...huh... you will again take me to the deserted factory or mill and pay some mans to harass and me " I scoffed at him.

To which he glared at me before walking out of the room "I am not afraid of you anymore ji chang wook" I yelled but, he ignored me.

I took a food plate and eaten the food cause i was really hungry but, now i want more so, i walked out of the room and headed towards the kitchen.

I started searching for something to eat but, their was nothing all the utensils were empty.

I sighed feeling sad when suddenly a voice came from back "Are you hungry" I turned around to see ji chang wook standing with his hands in his pocket.

"No, i am not" I said and was about to walk out when he said "Don't lie i know you are..just sit down i will  cook something for you"

First i thought to walk out but, my stomach growled ..to which he laughed loudly ..i went and sat down on the the dinner table.

I seen him cooking something and i will not lie he looked too y with spatula in his hand and black cooking apron .

After finishing he came and kept it on the table in front of me "Eat it and don't do anything stupid ..i will be back after sometime" He said and walked out of the house.

"Wah he cooked JJAJANGMYEON ..IT WAS SOO TASTY"

After finishing i thought to watch some TV .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter