TREAT ME BETTER

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONA'S POV

We both got out of the car and chang held my hand *Sigh* and as always he started dragging me to somewhere, i looked around the beach..it was filled with peoples... playing, swimming, etc..it looked so good.

"Hey, chang wook you are finally here " I heard a person standing in front of us said while waving towards ji chang wook.

Chang wook dragged me towards him and introduced me to him "Hey, jeon hyuk this is my girlfriend yoona " He said and i bowed at his friend.

"Hello, yoona ....i am jeon hyuk " He said while stretching his hand in front of me and i taken it and shaked his hand lightly.

"Let's go...you know we are waiting for you since yesterday " Jeon said looking towards ji chang wook.

"I was busy...sorry, to keep you waiting for long " Chang said looking apologetic .

"Its okay, now come " Jeon said and we both followed him .

After sometime we reached near the resort where chang wook's other friends were also sitting and chatting ..as they chang wook they all stopped and walked towards him quickly.

One girl ran and came towards jeon she has brown hairs and big beautiful eyes ..she looked beautiful ...suddenly, she yelled at chang wook "Yah, you idiot...... how long did we wait for you ?...and you are reaching now "

Chang closed his ears with his hand and said "You are too loud ..keep quiet ...and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to both of you " Chang smiled and i looked at jeon and that girl its their wedding anniversary.

"Who is she ?" That girl asked pointing towards me and others too looked towards me.

"Oh, she is yoona my girlfriend " Chang wook said while pulling me close ...i smiled awkwardly at them and bowed my head.

"I can't believe chang wook got a girlfriend " One of the boy with blond hairs said.

"Hey, i am jin hee " The girl from earlier said and pulled me towards her away from chang wook's grasp .

"Come i will introduce you to others " She started introducing me to all of them they were the group of 11 peoples excluding me and chang wook.

Their were 5 girls , 6 boys all of them are in pair leaving one guy his name was HYO SHIN . He looked playful and sweet.

After the introduction "Yoona come with us ..let these boys enjoy themselves" Jin hee said and I nodded . I was about to follow her when, suddenly chang wook grabbed my hand and i turned around chang wook was about to say something when jin hee interrupted "You can't survive even a single minute without her"

"I was just telling her to take her luggage " Chang wook said making an irritated face to which all of them laughed.

After saying that chang wook handed me my suit case and whispered "Don't you dare say a single word ...to anyone " I nodded and followed jin hee with other girls.

After sometime we reached in her room " Yoona, you can keep your luggage in my room for now" She said and i did .

We all girls started chatting about different things , i got to know lot about chang wook and can't believe what they told me , They said chang wook is sweet and playful ...it is unbelievable cause with me he is just cold and rude.

I had my lunch while chatting to them and it was fun really after how many days i really laughed so much ...i miss my best friend lisa and jin hee is really like her.

After sometime "Hey, girls go and get ready for the party" Jin hee suddenly said and all of them left instantly.

"Yoona you too get ready " Jin hee said to me.

"Which party ?" I asked .

"Its quiet obvious for my anniversary party "She said pouting.

"Oh, i am sorry " I said and she nodded and smiled "Okay, now get ready..fast..i too want to get ready" Jin hee said and pushed me in the bathroom.

I wore one simple white short dress and went out and jin hee given me a disgusting look "This is what you are going to wear to the party" She said and i looked towards her she was wearing one beautiful red gown with deep cleavage in front.

"I think its too simple " I said and she nodded.

"Don't worry , i will search perfect dress for you" She said and started searching in my bag and then finally, took out one black dress.

I looked at a dress and shook my head "I am not gonna wear this " I said but, she handed it to me and pushed me inside the bathroom.

This dress is not my type ...but, at last i give up ..this dress was a gift from lisa to me ..and i just wore it once before.

I wore that dress and went out of bathroom "Oh , you look so pretty " Jin hee said and settled me down in front of the mirror and started putting makeup on my face.

**********

After she was done we both headed out of the room to the party venue, it was a club ....

JI CHANG WOOK'S (SHORT POV)

We all, already reached to the club and were having fun but, i am only worried about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter