WORTHLESS

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S POV

(NEXT MORNING)

Yoon ha entered inside the house bit early at morning 7 am ...she went into the kitchen and cleaned up the dinner table and also the spicy food ...which she specially made for yoona....she smiled satisfied to herself.

"That witch might have learned nice lesson ...last night" She said to herself...before heading upstairs towards ....ji chang wook's room.

As she thought to wake him up first...she slowly opened the door with a smile.....suddenly, her smile dropped instead she clenched her fist seeing ...chang wook and yoona sleeping together with yoona snuggling into his chest.

Her eyes became glassy with tears ...she instantly closed the door and went out stood in the corridor ...feeling anger boiling inside her.

Suddenly , someone's voice snapped her out of her thoughts....."What are you doing here ?" Ji in sung asked as she turned around.

"Oh, i just came to wake ji chang wook up...but he seemed tired" Yoon ha answered turning her gaze.

"Yes....don't disturb them they came late last night from the bakery" Ji in sung said.

"Why did they went to bakery ?" Yoon ha asked ....gritting her teeth.

"Actually...last night for some reason ...only yoona's food was having lots of chilly in it...so they have to go......." In sung said eyeing Yoon ha suspiciously .

"Ohhh......ho..how this can happen?" Yoon ha asked stuttering a little.

"I know how it happened...you are the one who did it....don't act innocent , grandma warned me about you ....stay away from yoona ...hurt her once more and you will be out." In sung said in a threatening tone and yoon ha gulped .

He walked closer to her and thrown .....a bottle of pills at her "Take  your medicines on time...so, you won't do something stupid again" In sung said and walked away...from her...leaving her dumbfounded ...their...she clutched the bottle of pill in her hands.

***********

Now, all were ready for having breakfast...everyone already started having their breakfast...except yoona she was still a bit scared ...to feel the same taste as last night in .....

Yoon ha looked towards yoona and has satisfied smirk on her face that she made her scared....chang wook too felt yoona's fear...when she was about to eat suddenly, chang wook held her hand and pulled the spoon in his mouth and said "HMMM, its good...its not at all spicy"

He continued having his meal after leaving her hand ...yoona smiled knowing ...that, he examined her fear and does that to help her ....while ji in sung smiled looking towards them and yoon ha glared at them .

After having breakfast chang wook was leaving when suddenly, In sung stopped him "Where are you going hyung ?" He asked.

"Oh, i just have some work in the city...i will be back till evening" Chang wook answered as he got out of the house ....and turned around looking towards yoona giving her a look saying 'You better not make any trouble'

Chang wook left and yoon ha also left ...she went back to her home .....to prepare for something really special.

Yoona was about to go into her room when suddenly she was stopped by Ji in sung ...."Yoona do you wanna go on a walk ....i don't really have anything to do...and you are also free right now"

"Ummm., okay let's go...i will change in a minute" She smiled and went towards her room to change.

*************

Now, yoona and in sung were at some cafe having their coffee "Let's introduce each other properly" In sung said while sipping his coffee.

"Okay, so hello I am IM...no..park yoona" Yoona said with a slight stutter....

"You don't need to lie to me i know everything about you...actually hyung was never alone in the plan i was also a part of it" In sung explained looking apologetic.

"I am sorry..for what he did with you ?....and for being a part of it" In sung said and bowed his head slightly.

"Okay, i forgiven you...and him ...." Yoona said with a small smile.

"Thank you...so, I am Ji in sung" In sung smiled proudly.

"hmmm....so, let me know more about you " yoona asked.

"What do you want to know ask....i will answer you truthfully" In sung grinned.

"First question...tell me the name of your girlfriend ?.." Yoona smirked.

"Wha...really....okay so here" Ji in sung handed her his phone with a pic of his girlfriend.

 (She is his real life girlfriend ....not only in this book)

"Wow , she is pretty" Yoona exclaimed seeing more of her photos.

"Her name is Lee sung kyung ....But, i didn't met her since 2 months...i really miss her" Ji in sung explained.

"Hmmmm., i feel bad for you" Yoona said making a sad face.

"Okay, my turn....Tell me... you really love chang wook hyung ...right" This time in sung smirked.

Yoona nodded her head "Look, i was knowing since the last video, that you like him" In sung said and yoona given him confused look.

"Last video ?" Yoona frowned.

"Yeah, i use to send your videos to Im song ......and in the last video you were getting harrasshed but you were again and again yelling his name,....and someone never calls his kidnapper for help...we only call one we trust" In sung smiled.

"Yeah....i love him but, he don't..... he hates me " Yoona said looking down.

"I think ..you are wrong he too likes you....i can see it the way he cares for you he never did to anyone...." In sung giving yoona hope.

"HMmm" Yoona just hummed and sipped her coffee.

"But, what did you decided for hyung's birthday ?" In sung asked.

"Birthday ?" Yoon asked

"Yes , its his birthday tomorrow ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter