KIDNAPPED

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I came to Austin to get the information about the girl i was searching for these many years but, the gang who was their to give information about that girl suddenly started asking for much more money then, we decided before.

So, it started with a small quarrel when all of the sudden one of their man pointed a gun at me and i did the same...pointed my gun at him .

Suddenly one of them fired his gun from back of me it was good that i turned around and it hit my shoulder. In return i shot the bullet in his head and he died at that instant.

They started shooting at me and i have no other option then to run and hide i ran from that house and hid myself inside the bushes.

I  turned a little just to see one girl hiding inside the bushes just like me she was peeking at them her back was facing me and the way she was trembling she looked afraid.

I crawled towards her and pulled her more inside the bushes by covering and she started struggling for me to let her go."JUST BE QUIET" i whispered to her and she started struggling even more. I turned her around and she looked towards me for sometime and stayed still so i removed my hand from and told her about the mans outside.

She remained silent and when i seen they were gone so, i held her hand and brought her out on the street . i was about to speak when i heard one of their man yelled from back"Look he is there" before i could think anything that girl started dragging me to somewhere.

She brought me to someones house and pulled me inside she went in and i followed her . She walked towards the couch and dropped herself on it and i too did the same as i was too tired right now.

(SKIP THE DAY COZ IT IS SAME AS IN YOONA'S POV)

NEXT MORNING

(Now ji chang wook is in the flight heading back to Seoul (KOREA) )

I was sitting at my seat thinking about that girl yoona.

When i was leaving i felt sadness in her eyes and asked myself why is that ? does she want me to stay here ?, she like me or what ? i thought to check it.... and when she was about to close the door i stopped it by putting my foot in between of it.

  "Did you for...."  Before she could complete her sentence i slammed my lips onto hers  and kissed her but, surprisingly she didn't pushed me away and now, i know she really likes me.

I slowly unlinked my lips from her and told her my name before leaving.She stood their frozen and i just walked away.

She was a nice girl. but, her bad luck that i am not a type of guy who will fall for someone this easily.

Truthfully i hate girls just because of that one girl because of her today i don't have my mom and dad with me. They got killed because of her and i will surely make her pay for this she will not live her life happily .

I guess i have to wait some more to take my revenge from her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter