INCIDENTS

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(NEXT MORNING)

NARRATOR'S POV

Yoona and chang wook were standing at the door with their luggage getting ready to leave for chang wook's parent's house.

Grandma and grandpa were standing their with them waiting for Ji in sung ....after sometime In sung came out of his room with his luggage....

Before leaving grandma hugged yoona tight and then whispered "Be careful ....don't trust just anyone" 

Yoona broke the hug and given her a confused look but, grandma smiled and patted her cheek lightly and they all left for chang wook's house.

The drive was silent..it was a 2 hours ride to chang's parents house.

As they reached their ...yoona gasped seeing the house...it was nearly equal to the disney house for her which was covered with white snow...."Is this the house ?" Yoona asked turning towards chang wook .

 

     

(THIS IS HOW THE HOUSE LOOKED LIKE.)

"Hmmm....my father use to call it....his heaven" Chang wook said smiling at old memories.

While Ji in sung got inside, running like a baby with yoona and chang wook following him slowly.

YOONA'S POV

I and chang went inside the house ...the living room it was of modern look with fireplace and staircase on the right side.

Suddenly, one girl almost jumped into chang's embrace...and he hugged her tight smiling...That moment ..i don't what i was feeling...jealousy, anger, sadness...just don't know what.

They hugged each other for one whole minute..and at that time i came to know that.... how long 1 minute is ?

As they broke the hug i seen the girl properly..she was really beautiful and tall with big eyes and beautiful lips .....her hairs were in a messy bun.

    (THIS HOW SHE LOOKED LIKE)

"You took long to come...wookie " She said making a cute face which i hated.

After a second her gaze went on me and mine and ji chang wook's locked hands...."Wh..who is she ?" That girl asked still looking at our hands .

"Oh..i forgot to introduce ..." Before  chang wook can complete Ji in sung cut him off "She yoona chang wook hyung's girlfriend " 

I smiled at her but she just given me a sad angry look...i don't know why ?.....Chang wook slowly left my hand and walked at her side "Yoona this is my childhood friend KIM YOON HA " 

"Wow our names sound so same " I said with a smile but...she answered bitterly SAYING "No, your name is yours and mine is mine their is nothing same" 

Then , she given me a bitter and fake smile which really seemed like a real....but, i know it was fake.

"I think you all must be tired ...take rest ...and yoona come i will show you your room " She said and i nodded before following her while chang wook already started walking towards stairs.

She took me to the right towards one door which was on the same floor not upstairs like chang and in sung's room.

She unlocked the door and got inside the room ...it was beautiful white painted vintage room wow...i never been in a room like this with really comfortable bed and closet....

"It is beautiful " I exclaimed looking towards the room.

                 (THIS IS HOW ROOM LOOKED LIKE)

"You like it ?" Yoon ha asked me .

"Of course...i like it ...its beautiful" I said and she smiled...."I am happy , you like it...i designed it myself " 

"Oh really .." I asked ...." Yes i am working as a room and house designer..its my job" She answered.

"You are really good" I said and after that we had a long conversation...i think.... i thought wrong about her...she is  a really nice girl.

"I am going to take shower " I said while entering in a bathroom.

"Okay, you go...i will bring your clothes ..here only" She said and walked out of the room.

I stripped my clothes and took a long warm shower...after taking shower ...i walked out of the room with a towel around me....

I seen yoon ha standing their with apologetic look on her face ..She quickly walked towards me and said "I am really sorry ...yoona actually by mistake....your all clothes got wet ......i am really sorry....your bag just fallen ..i am sorry " She nearly begged.

"Its okay...but what will i wear now?" I asked ...."Oh...you wear this till then....i will dry your clothes really quick" She said and shown me one beautiful white colour long silk night dress.

"HMMM" I just nodded and went back into the bathroom to change into that dress.

After changing into that dress i walked out of room in the living room just to bump into chang wook's well built chest....he looked at me from head to toe and suddenly..he became furious....she grabbed my hand and dragged me back inside the room.

"Take this dress off...right now " He yelled at me..."Bu..but...chang" I tried to tell him that i had nothing to wear but, he never let me complete instead he grabbed my arm roughly "Take it off....or i will rip it off your body right now " He yelled once more.

"Chang listen ..." Before i can speak...she grabbed a hold on that night dress and started ripping it .

"Chang stop...i will take it...off..please stop" I said and he left the room furiously.

I took that dress off and now i am left with nothing not even a towel to cover my body ....because...that is also wet now.

YOONA HA'S POV (SHORT P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter