EPILOGUE

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NARRATOR'S POV

It s been two years since yoona and chang wook are married .... it was 7 in the morning chang wook was following yoona everywhere in the house trying to talk to her  "Yoona ...please sorry ...please " Chang wook pleads following her .

But, yoona didn't answered instead she gets inside her room and when chang wook was about to follow her... the door slams shut almost hitting his face but thankfully chang wook dodged it at time.

After banging on a door for at least 10 minutes chang wook finally gave up and went to his work without even having breakfast that day.

(At crime unit meeting room)

They all were having an important case of serial killer but, chang wook seemed to be distracted and he even got an scolding from his senior twice but, still he can't concentrate on work thinking how to make it up to yoona.

Everyone already left the meeting room but chang wook was still sitting their feeling frustrated ..suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder ...he turned around to see Jeon hyuk .

"Yah, what happened ?...why are you so distracted ?" Jeon hyuk asked , while sitting beside him.

"I don't know what to do ?" Chang wook answered with boredom in his voice.

"About what ?" Jeon hyuk questioned.

"About my wife ...you know we missed our first anniversary because i was having an important case to solve...so, i promised her that we will celebrate our 2nd anniversary in a better way and tomorrow is our second anniversary ....she planned a 1 week trip for us but ....how can i go...we again have an important case " Chang wook sighed ...as he ruffled his hairs "And now she is angry " He continued.

"You know what you should be happy that she is just angry... in my case, my wife could have killed for doing what you did with her " Jeon hyuk said looking at chang wook.

"So, tell me what should i do now ?" He asked.

"Don't worry i will help you " Jeon hyuk smiled at him and then continued "Take a day off for tomorrow" He smirked .

***********

When chang wook came back it was 11 pm already...chang wook walked towards his room and tried to open it but, it was locked ...then he seen one sticky note near the door on the wall saying "Try to sleep ...in guest room " 

Chang wook just sighed reading the note and walked towards guest room after taking a shower ..he went into the kitchen to eat something but the food was already served on the dinning table and he just smiled before digging into his food.

(NEXT MORNING)

Yoona woke up early and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for chang wook and herself ....after preparing breakfast ...she waited for chang wook but he never came out of guest room , Yoona sighed and went to wake him up but, when she reached in a guest room it was empty.

'Did he left ?...already ' Yoona asked to herself.

'He didn't even wished me happy anniversary ....." Tear slipped down her eyes . She quickly wiped away her tears and walked out of the room grabbed her court and left for the cafe , as she owns her own a cafe now .

************

It was 6 in the evening and the cafe was really silent , as their were not many customers today ...." Yumi , i am going out for minute ...take care till then " Yoona said and walked out of the cafe looking around the streat.

" How boring ..i can't believe my marriage anniversary would be like this so lonely " Yoona murmured to herself.

After sometime she walked back to the cafe just to find that it was already showing the closed sign ... "Wha....t why it is closed so early ?" Yoona asked to herself as she walked inside the cafe from backdoor which was opened... but, the cafe was completely empty ...their was just one gift box with the pink ribbon on it .

Yoona walked towards gift bow and opened it their was one beautiful pink silk dress in the box with a red rose   and note.

Yoona opened the blue colour note ...she was with a knowing smile on her face ...the note says 

"Hey, lovely wife . Sorry i couldn't wish you in the morning and have to leave early ...so, please instead of being pissed wear this dress if you want to see me ...your husband "

Yoona's smile grew wide ...and she quickly changed into the dress . She was someone who is even pleased with small gestures of love ...she was never demanding .

She looked beautiful in that pink dress. As she came out of the bathroom after changing she seen another note with two roses this time and some make up materials, which says 

"Wow , wife you look beautiful as always but, i want you to look special ...so, use it and collect the roses ....

I LOVE YOU ... "

What are you planing dear husband ...yoona smiled che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter