DIARY

AVENGING FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Park...park yoona...her name is park yoona"  

NARRATOR'S POV

Yoona and grandma both turned towards chang wook...seeing him standing their with a towel hanging around is neck.

"Oh, ..you are here...well ..i came here to call you both for breakfast...you too yoona get ready and come down..okay.." grandma said and given a sweet smile before heading out of the room.

"Why did you lied ...my name is Im yoona not Park yoona " Yoona asked chang wook while facing him.

"I have my own reason...all you need to know..is that..you will be acting like my girlfriend in front of my grandparents" Chang said while walking around her towards the closet.

"Its nothing new...you always introduce..me as your girlfriend...but, you never mean it" Yoona whispered last part to herself.

By saying that she went into the bathroom to get ready and for breakfast.

******

All were sitting in a dinning room having their breakfast...when suddenly grandma spoke breaking the silence.

"So, yoona how did you meet chang wook ?" Grandma questioned looking towards yoona.

"Oh, ...we...we met in Austin USA ..i helped him and given him a place to stay" Yoona answered while stuttering a little...she was nervous.

"hmmm" Grandma just hummed and continued eating with others.

After everyone was done chang wook , in sung and their grandfather went out for a stroll leaving yoona and grandma alone in the house.

Yoona was sitting beside grandma in their garden which was mostly covered with snow...."So, yoona ...do really love chang wook a lot" Grandma asked bluntly.

Yoona sighed before answering "I ...i really love him a lot...he was the first one whom i really loved this much but.." Yoona stopped in midway..knowing that she is going over limits.

"But, what child ? " Grandma asked with concern look on her face.

"Nothing..its nothing" Yoona said while trying to smile.

"You know what...i can sense sadness in your words...i will not force you to tell me " She said looking towards yoona with love.

"It is really nothing special grandma" Yoona tried to convince her.

"No, it is...and i know it is about chang wook...i can see in your eyes...but, child ..you know he went through a lot in past...so, if he is somewhat cold or rude just bear with it..he really gone through a lot of pain in past" Grandma said with a sad smile on her face.

"What happened to chang wook's parents ? where are they ?" Yoona asked being curious.

"He didn't tell you ?" Grandma asked with a sigh. To which yoona just shook her head.

"He lost his parents when he was five" She answered...."What happened to them ?" Yoona asked.

"They were murdered by jae wook's...my son's best friend ...and the worst part...chang wook witnessed it...by his own eyes...he seen them getting murdered...by his own eyes...he was filled with fear, at that time...he didn't talked for a month after that incident." Grandma explained.

"Who killed them ?" Yoona asked as she was getting her own answers with these questions.

"I can never forget that beast's name... Im song" Grandma said with hatred in her voice.

Yoona gasped listening the name she instantly stood up and ran inside saying she have to use washroom.

Yoona closed the door and puked ....not knowing what made her to throw up......tears started escaping her eyes "That's why he hates me ...this much " Yoona mumbled to herself....while tears were still rolling down her cheeks.

Yoona washed her face and walked out of the washroom keeping smile on her face. Grandma came towards her and asked "Are you okay child ?...i heard you puke " She said with concern.

"No i am fine...just need a little rest " She said and walked towards her and chang wook's room.

Yoona came inside the room and sat by the window watching beautiful  view in front of her ...thinking "I don't think i will ever get his love...after what my so called father did with his parents....I will just end up paying for their sins...cause blood pays for blood and i know i have to pay for it." Yoona thought to herself while wiping the tears away.

Yoona walked towards the closet and searched for her clothes...suddenly yoona's eys fell on old diary kept at very end of the closet ...or basically hidden..at the end of closet.

 

     

  (DIARY LOOKED LIKE THIS )

"What is this ?" Yoona asked to herself before picking up the diary and going towards the bed she sat down on the bed and opened the diary.

Yoona gasped reading the name on front page...JI CHANG WOOK...."It is his diary" Yoona mumbled before opening the first page.

YOONA'S POV

I started to read the diary and can't help but to laugh at some parts....of it...sometimes he written how lonely he was after his parents died while some parts were full of humour...like when first time a girl asked him for a date when he was 16.

When he broke up with his first girlfriend ...she cheated in him..when he was in high school...and how he cried whole night like a baby....i can't believe it is same chang wook...whom...i am seeing today.

Their were many stories ...but, what caught me off guard was the last page of the diary.

It has a date of 1 year ago 3 days after he met me. The page says.

My dear best friend.  (He called his diary )

Today its the last time...i am writing and  sharing something with you. You know i met one girl in AUSTIN her name is IM YOONA it is first time i met someone so innocent , so sweet..and for some reason brave and not to forget stupid. She was really stupid . she allowed an complete stranger  to stay in her house.She helped me when she was not even knowing my name. I don't know what to call he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter