Five

Heartwarming Photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Afraid of the customer's complaints, Dahyun hurriedly stirred the wheel when she knew time was running out. The worst could happen is that she might shatter Tzuyu's hopes. Tzuyu is too considerate to have such an irresponsible unnie. As far as Dahyun knows, the flower shop has never received any complaints yet. She spent more than half an hour inside the café, the outcome was obvious already.

        Dammit, Dahyun! You should have listened to Chaeyoung! The flowers are gonna wither for goodness sake...why didn't you think of that?!

       The road was sure straight but the vehicles were such a bother. Dahyun had to come up with another plan to drive safely. If not, drive foolishly. Unfortunately, the negligent Dahyun did not hesitate to drive foolishly. She hurtled from one space to another, causing confusion to other drivers.

       "Watch where you're going!"

       "Put your eyes on the road!"

       The young girl heard the loud complaints. There's nothing she can do. The customer was far more important. In addition to the problem, there's a possibility that the ordered flowers are not in their best state anymore. 

       The road was starting to get more spacious. Dahyun was relieved. She began driving at minimum speed. The air was a lot colder as well.

        Just as each passing minute was getting more and more silent, Dahyun is about witness another moment of tranquility. 

        Until It had struck her mind. I need to hurry.

        With no hesitations, Dahyun's fastened the pace while managing each control. 

        Turns out, the destination was near and Dahyun seemed to familiarize the area.

         Isn't this the road towards the university...?

         Dahyun took out a small notebook to check whether the written address was correct. With just a glance, it certainly was. Dahyun was sure of it. 

         Why did it take me so long to drive? The café is near the university... she pondered.

         She stopped the van to explore the area as she moved her head from left to right. Due to her driving techniques, she was not convinced that this was the precise location. But she has, in fact, arrived at her destination.

         Don't tell me I was driving aimlessly? Aish, Dahyun. You're gonna have to apologize to those drivers. With the last thought, Dahyun descended from the seat and marched towards the back of the van. She obtained the keys from her pocket to unlock the doors keeping the flowers inside.

        Luckily, there were no major differences to the particular flowers. Dahyun sighed in relief. Slowly, she stepped inside to retrieve the bouquet. The bouquet was full of roses with a crimson ribbon tying it. Dahyun smiled at the sight; it was more than breathtaking. 

        She looked around the area to locate the residence of the destined customer. Just a few steps from her position, she finally spotted it. 

        Carefully holding the bouquet, she thought of what to say, Should I apologize first then greet? Should I admit my late arrival and tell them the reason why afterward?

         With no hesitation, she rang the doorbell and cleared , waiting for the door to open. Even with the sudden decision to ring the bell immediately, Dahyun could still feel the nervousness on to what will she receive from the waiting customer. It was either exasperation or absolution she will obtain. Either way, Dahyun was ready for the consequences.

         She gulped as she heard the knob unlock. The door slowly opened, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter