Two

Heartwarming Photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        It was one of those pleasant mornings. The wind felt weaker these days. As Dahyun gathered her necessities for the next class, a familiar individual approached her.

       "Dahyun-unnie!" 

       Dahyun raised her head and stood up, clutching the straps of her bag, signaling that she will be heading out soon. "Oh Chaeyoung, why'd you only appear to me now?" 

      "I stayed over at Somi's last night. We both worked on our lab report. Deadline's soon. Also, Jeongyeon unnie will run the cafe this afternoon. Meanwhile, Tzuyu will take over the flower shop." Chaeyoung retrieved her phone inside her own bag, while Dahyun was making sure she still has time to spare. After a few seconds, Chaeyoung revealed a conversation on her phone in which Dahyun leaned closer to read. "Tzuyu wants you to deliver flowers today. A lot of customers have been ordering and Tzuyu can't deliver." Dahyun sighed in disbelief. 

      "I was supposed to take some photos this afternoon..." she trailed off. Chaeyoung gave her a pat on the back and a little reassurance. "I'll be helping Jeongyeon-unnie later as well, so we're even." Dahyun nodded and soon bid goodbye to Chaeyoung.

 

 

       Dahyun just had her final class, she was ready to depart. Her plans for the day were shattered with the announcement she had received a while ago. As the good person Dahyun is, she agreed to work anyway. She checked her phone once more before proceeding to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter