Prologue

Heartwarming Photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        College student Kim Dahyun was a bachelor of fine arts in photography. The camera caught her interest when she was 15. Ever since, she decided to devote her life to photography and discover even the little wonders walking among the moist land.

       While most photographers work with handy tripods and strong lighting, Dahyun insisted on working with her camera alone. Majority of her savings were spent on the camera, in which Dahyun did not regret. She does hope that one day, she'll receive a few tools that might help her but for now, she is very much contented in wasting no time with a single click.

        Dahyun had just finished her final class for the day. She plans to go taking a few photos before going home until a sudden vibration within her pockets interrupted her hesitations. 

        She retrieved her phone; a message popped up.

 

From: Chaeyoung Dahyun-unnie! Don't forget you're in charge of the groceries today! Also, I can't cook, I'll be heading over to Somi's. So go buy whatever you want to eat while you're at it.

 

       It was a notice from her housemate. Dahyun sighed. She forgot it was Thursday today.

      She returned her phone back inside her pockets and figured what to buy while packing her necessities.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter