Eleven

Lies and Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Maybe whoever it is, they will go away?" Jeongyeon whispered to him hoping she was right.

Bobby shook his head and couldn't help himself by leaning to kiss her soft cheek. "I don't think they will. It's probably Juho. You did tell him to come by."

Jeongyeon widen her eyes and quickly got off the bed but before she could take a step she got tugged by her wrist turning back to Bobby. "What?"

He sighed again after many times and smiled. "Let me talk to him. I'll tell him what's going on."

Jeongyeon understood where he was coming from. If she had told Juho what was going on, he would think she is crazy and force her to end it. But she didn't want to. She needed the closure from Bobby and it almost happened but didn't. If Bobby told Juho what he was doing, maybe he could see it from his point of view and accept it.

Bobby let go of her wrist and let her answer the door. He stood up on his feet and smirked his lips. He couldn't believe they finally kissed and wished he had done it sooner and avoided everything.

But lesson learned on that part.

- - -

"Hey, I hope it's' not too late to be here?" Juho asked with his hands in his pockets. "I know you worked late today and tomorrow as well."

Jeongyeon nodded and saw Bobby come out from her room. She smiled at him making him do the same. "It's fine. I don't mind company."

Juho averted his eyes to where she was looking and saw Bobby. He glared clenched his jaw. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Bobby stood in front of them making it form a triangle and crossed his arms. "Sorry to disappoint, but I got invited in."

Juho scoffed rolling his eyes. "Now that I'm here, you can go."

"Juho." Jeongyeon called out to him and pulled him by the arm. "Stop it."

He felt her touched but it didn't help with the anger building inside. He rolled his eyes again and looked at the floor. He saw a sweater just laying there and from the looks of it. It didn't seem like it belonged to Jeongyeon.

He bent down to pick it up and stared at Jeongyeon, who quickly took it from him and sighed. "Don't start."

"I didn't say anything because it's obvious." Juho retorted back before looking at Bobby. "That's yours right?"

Bobby chuckled looking at him with a smirk. "It was."

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and felt the tension building around them. It was definitely making her feel uncomfortable and nervous. "Juho, I think it's best if Bobby explains what's going on."

Juho averted his eyes back to her confused and then to him. "What? Why can't you just tell me?"

"Because its better if you hear it from me." Bobby butted in sighing as he waited for his response.

"And why would I do that?" Juho gave a disgusted look at him. "I don't like you nor would I have any interest to what you have to say."

Jeongyeon opened but Bobby beat her to it.

"You will for Jeongyeon's sake." He wasn't in the mood to play games with him. "You don't trust me, but you do trust her."

Juho was getting annoyed just looking at him. He felt the corner of his eye twitch and clenched his jaw again. Jeongyeon wasn't saying anything and that meant, she was siding with him. Which only made him more annoyed than he already was. He couldn't get through to her even if he tried. He stared at guy next to him and sighed. "Fine. Start talking."

Bobby chuckled shaking his head. "I never said it was going to be here."

Juho took a step toward him raising his upper lip for a snarl but Jeongyeon managed to put herself in the middle standing in front of Bobby. She glared at her friend taking things away out of proportion. "Baek Juho! Enough!"

He already has her wrapped around his finger.

He didn't like that. He took a step back for her sake and took in breath and let it out. He went to the door and grabbed the handle. "Fine. You coming?"

Bobby smirked knowing he wanted to get it over with and find a way to tell Jeongyeon she is mad and it's a wrong idea. But he didn't care what Juho told her. He got her to trust him and that's all he cared about. He wasn't going to break that trust. Not again. "Give me a moment with Jeongyeon and I'll meet you outside."

"Are you kidding me!" Juho barked at him but Jeongyeon stayed in her place giving him the same look.

"Stop it Juho and give him a chance to explain himself." She had enough of how he was acting. She knew he only did that because he cared. He only pulled the strong tough act when someone was treating her badly but she was fine. "Go and wait outside please."

Juho scoffed rolling his eye and left the apartment. He slammed the door behind him and didn't care what Bobby had to say. He could never forgive him for how he treated Jeongyeon a long time ago.

- - -

Jeongyeon bit her bottom lip and stared at the door before turning to look over to Bobby. He put his arms down along with his head. "I'm sorry about him."

He snapped his head up and gave her a loving look. He reached out to her and slowly pulled her to him. She slid her arms around his waist as their noses touched sweetly. "It's ok. I'm not bothered by him."

"But he did stop you from telling me the truth." She whispered to him. She closed her eyes and pushed herself on her toes capturing his lips gently.

Bobby on her lips closing his eyes and took in that moment for as long as he could before they pulled away. He thought the first time he kissed her was amazing, but now kissing without second guessing felt wonderful. He let go and brushed his lips around hers as he sighed. "I know...you've waited long enough but I'm sure you can wait a little longer?"

Jeongyeon sighed but agreed to it. "Don't punch him and vice versa."

He chuckled on hearing her. "I think I do deserve a punch or two. Can't deny that."

"Bobby, I'm serious!" She frowned at him.

"So am I." He cupped her face and her cheek. "After I talk to him, I'll text you. Get some rest and I'll see you tomorrow, if not the day after tomorrow. Ok?"

She nodded and leaned in but not for a kiss. It was for a hug. She closed her eyes taking in his scent that made her relax and surprising comfortable. Bobby wasted no time to wrap his arms around his soon-to-be girl and held her tightly. He closed his eyes and knew he didn't want to keep Juho waiting any longer.

"To be continued on our conversation." He kissed the back of her ear before letting go and getting one last look at her before talking to Juho.

Jeongyeon smiled and gave a nod.

Good luck...

- - -

There was silence for a while before Bobby decided to open a bottle of soju and slowly had a drink from it. The sweet taste was heavy but it felt nice. He smirked as Juho was looking at him bored and annoyed. Bobby raised his bottle to him pointing to the others in the plastic bag. "Want one?"

"I didn't come to drink, I came to listen to what you have to say." Juho sighed leaning down a bit on his chair.

Bobby chuckled taking another sip before placing it back on the table. "Well you know what they say when you drink. The 'truth' comes out."

Juho rolled his eyes and sighed. "Stop wasting my time."

"I'm sorry? Do you have curfew?" Bobby joked as he felt the alcohol moving around in his system but he was smart enough to buy a snack and enjoy it so he didn't get too drunk.

Juho stood up glaring at Bobby. "I'm out."

Bobby chuckled seeing how Juho could lose his temper so fast but he stood up as well. "I'm sorry."

The moment Juho stopped in his place he quickly turned around surprised. He strode up to Bobby and punched him, knocking him down to the cold hard surface. Bobby groaned knowing he had that coming. He shut his eyes dealing the pain at the corner of his mouth and tasted the iron.

Bobby opened his eyes and pushed himself upward with a smile. "I told Jeongyeon I deserved a punch or two."

"You deserve at least five for what you did to her." Juho gritted his teeth as he spoke. "You should apologize to her, not me."

"I did." Bobby let out a sigh and sat back down. He looked over to Juho and waited. The boy with dark hair quietly went to his seat and sat down. "She hasn't forgiven me and I was just about to tell her the truth before you knocked."

"And what's the truth?" Juho didn't want to be around the bush. He had enough of games and cared for Jeongyeon from getting hurt again.

"I love her." Bobby had a serious facade and thought he wasn't being truthful. But he was, Jeongyeon meant everything to him. "I always have."

"What?" Juho widen his eye as his heart started to race as it was being filled with anxiousness. He wished those weren't ringing in his ears but they were. It made his stomach twist.

Bobby nodded. "My intentions are getting her to trust me an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter