Chapter 8

Maybe it's you, Maybe it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung's POV

It's Friday evening which means everyone comes to our room and play games. But apparently, Yugyeom could succeed at bringing out Bambam under the title of friendly date, so I am stuck with 2jae, the lovely-dovey.

"No, left one." Jaebum hyung said to Youngjae as he pointed at the TV remote.

"This?"

"No, I said left. Not your right."

"But this is my left."

"Ugh... fine! Then it's the one on your right."

I watch Jaebum hyung and Youngjae got into the small cute argument. Jaebum was sitting on the couch and told Youngjae give him the remote to turn on the TV but Youngjae gets confused which remote to give since there are two placed on the table.

"You don't need to yell at me, you know." Youngjae said with slightly pouted lips. Oh god. I face-palm myself seeing Youngjae acting angry-cute in front of Jaebum hyung. Now, I have to see two human beings getting flirty and fluffy in my freaking room.

"What?... No, no. I am not yelling at you. Don't get mad at me." Jaebum hyung said softly and lowing his voice. This man, he never talks like that to Yugyeom and me.

"I am not mad." Youngjae said.

"Youngjae...please look at me."

"Go away..."

These guys... seriously. I tried the fake cough but they act like they don't even see me or hear me.

"Oh my god. Fine... Fine. I will go out. Enjoy as much as you want." I said. I heard Jaebum hyung saying something like 'thank you' as I walked out. Well, I am the one to blame since I stayed in the room knowing that 2jae would get cheesy.

I walked out of the dorm and now I realize I have nowhere to go. Damn it. It's 7 pm and all I have is my phone. And causally I found myself clicking on the green button on my phone screen and click on the last person that I talked. It's Mark.

I called him. The dial tone started. I counted the seconds, 1...2...3.

"Yes, princess?" I smiled as soon as I heard Mark voice. I smiled because it only takes 3 seconds for him to answer my phone. I like getting treated like this by Mark. Well, I just like getting treated like a princess...I mean, prince.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I am at my grandma house. Why?" Damn, he is busy too.

"Oh okay. Never mind." I said a bit lowering my voice. Somewhere in my mind knows that Mark will definitely stop doing whatever he is doing at his grandma house and will come to me. But I feel guilty to call him. But then I sound disappointed and that will make Mark come to me. So again, I am the one to blame if he stops helping his grandma and come here.

"No no. Tell me where you are. I will be there." He said.

"Mark, it's okay-"

"No, You sound a bit down and that’s not. I will come. Where are you?"

No. Park Jinyoung. Don't say it. You will feel guilty when you see him. I scolded myself. I told myself only to meet Mark during school days, just to show Jaebum hyung and Yugyeom that I am dating him. But I guess I will be seeing him after school too if Jaebum and Youngjae keeps doing like this.

"...I am outside of the dorm." . I mentally cursed myself for telling him where I am.

"Alright, peachy! I'll be there." Mark said happily. And wait a minute, did he just call me peach? I am not a fruit! Before I could say anything, he hung up the phone.

I stood there for like ten minutes and there I heard someone run right towards me. Obviously, Mark. But wait. Why is he running? Shouldn't he be here with his luxurious car?

"Hey Jinyoungie!" he said.

"W...why were you running?" I asked watching him puffing and panting. Somewhat I feel sorry for him. And also, I am angry. Is he that stupid? He should just say he is busy and stay at his grandma house. He does not need to run to me like a fool.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter