Chapter 11

Maybe it's you, Maybe it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung’s POV

“Why are you coming back so early?” Yugyeom asked me as soon as I entered my room. That, is definitely not a good way to greet his hyung.

“Why are you always in this room?” I asked back.

“Then why do you always let me eat your snacks?” he mocked back with a question.

“Ya!” I almost hit that yellow haired creature. Never in our friendship years, we don’t have a day without having a fight. And that is all because he is annoying as hell.

“Jaebum hyung!” Yugyeom runs towards Jaebum hyung who has full interest in his game. Well… strangely Youngjae is nowhere to be found.

“You two, shut up. I am playing game.” He slightly put his chin out so we just stop. Okay…so Jaebum hyung suddenly gets annoyed very quick which means he is mad already and it must be something to do with Youngjae.

I stuck my tongue out at Yugyeom who is aggressively eating my snacks on my freaking bed. I just narrowed my eyes at him and went to the bathroom. I can’t stand watching that yellow-haired guy having fun on my bed.

So, I changed my clothes into the most comfortable ones. Sweat shirt and the sweat pant. Oh yeah… now this is just so comfy. I fixed my hair, washed up and get out of the bathroom but that is only for me to face with two pairs of eyes looking at me with strangest grins.

“What?” I asked with my eyebrows raised and sit on my study table. I need to study! I gave my precious time to Mark Tuan so now, I have to do my study.

“So, what did you guys do?” Yugyeom asked.

“Nothing. We eat, we talked and we came back.”

“What? You guys didn’t kiss yet?” Yugyeom asked in shock…which is totally unnecessary.But that caught Jaebum Hyung attention.

“I thought you guys are dating for more than two weeks already.” Jaebum hyung pointed out.

“Y-yeah...but I kissed him! on the cheek.” I could feel my face getting heated up talking about it.

“You kissed him? On the cheek? How about on the lips?” Yugyeom asked.

“No no no… why would I kiss him on the lips?”

“because you guys are boyfriends?” Jaebum hyung said with his eyes narrowing… oh . He is now suspecting. I was about to explain but Yugyeom, cuts me off.

“But that’s just a kiss. If I were you, I could have done it already.” Yugyeom said.Oh… said the one who tried five times to ask Bambam out.

“Oh really? Let’s count the times that you tried to ask Bammie out.” I smirked and he frowned. It is the best way to change the subject of Me and Mark kissing to Yubam project.

“Last year, on Christmas, you wanted to ask him out but your tongue tied and you come back freezing. And two months later, you tried again but Bambam thought it’s a friend-reunion so he brought his other friends. And another month later, you tried again but you felt so useless so you turned back before you reach his classroom. And also…”

“HYUNG!” Yugyeom shouted and covered his ears with his hands. That makes both me and Jaebum hyung laughed out loud.

“But we went out last week!” he protested.

“But I heard that you said it is a friendly date and like having some bros time.”

“But that’s a date!”

No matter how much Yugyeom tried to denied, we always win. It just fun to tease the maknae.

“Anyway… I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter