Chapter 13

Maybe it's you, Maybe it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody’s POV

So, it’s been two weeks that Mark and Jinyoung start dating. Oh gosh… Jinyoung never thought that he would ever date the heartthrob of the school. It’s kind of fun…and exciting. It’s like riding a roller-coaster because one minute Jinyoung feels his heart beating normally but another minute, he found himself catching breathes because of Mark.

Mark could make Jinyoung happy and that’s the only reason that Jinyoung could point out if someone asked why he is dating with Mark. Mark makes him happy in every possible way. Sometimes he would come and pick him up at the front of his classroom and that makes Jinyoung happy too. Or the older texts him ‘good morning’ ‘good night’ and it definitely causes smiles in Jinyoung’s face. To conclude, whatever Mark does make him happy and Jinyoung loves it.

He thought he would never start dating again but there, Jinyoung finds himself smiling at Mark who is waiting for him as he leans on the car door.

“Hey!” he said as he patted Mark on his shoulder who is checking his phone.

“Oh hey! How is your day?” the older asked and takes Jinyoung’s bag casually making the younger smile widely. Okay, let’s just say Jinyoung likes Mark too much. He likes every little thing that Mark does and it’s up to the point where he can’t sleep some nights because of his heart beating fast whenever he thinks about Mark and his gentle gestures.

“It’s good. How about yours?” He answered and frowned at his boyfriend who is opening the door for him.

“Mine’s good too because I get to see you.” Mark answered as he lightly pinches his boyfriend’s nose getting a hit on his hand but that does not mean Jinyoung hates what Mark said. In fact, the younger blushed hard at Mark’s words until he realizes something.

“I thought your class will end at 5.” Jinyoung said as he sits beside the driver seat.

“Oh yeah, it is.” Mark answered lightly. Well, maybe Jinyoung likes everything about Mark but except this one. Mark is skipping class. And it happens when Jinyoung finishes earlier than him.

“Mark, you can’t do that.” Jinyoung said with pouted lips as soon as Mark seats on the car and closes the door.

“Do what?”

“Skipping classes!”

“I don’t skip classes.” Mark said as he put a seatbelt on Jinyoung and also on him. He lied. Obviously. Mark does skip classes but not every day. And he only skips the last classes on the days when Jinyoung finishes earlier. That’s because, as everyone knows, he wants to drive his Jinyoung home. He knows his boyfriend can take bus or walk back to his dorm with his friends when he has his evening classes. But then, Mark does not like Jinyoung’s friend whose name is Yugyeom. The younger told him that Yugyeom likes another kid but he just does not like the fact that that yellow hair guy could teases Jinyoung and Jinyoung is fine with it.

In other word, Mark is jealous so yes, he is skipping classes to drive Jinyoung home. And plus, he can always get the notes for those classes that he missed from his classmates who are dying to be friends with him.

“Don’t lie.” Jinyoung gives him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter