Chapter 19

Maybe it's you, Maybe it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is crappy. I am sorry.

“You are doing it wrong.”

“No.”

“Jaebum hyung is right. You are turning it left, Yugyeom. You have to turn it right.” Bambam said.

“…It says left.” Yugyeom denies.

“And the arrow goes right!”

“That’s why I am telling you it’s right.”

“But it says left.”

Jinyoung has been watching three of his friends trying to open the can of pickles. They always have the problem with choosing right and left. Always. But Jinyoung cares less about it. What he is doing is waiting for the actual time to tell his friends about him and Mark. But that ‘can’ problem has been going on for almost an hour and none of them can’t open it.

“Finally! Ha! It’s left. Told ya!” Yugyeom shouted with a proud face.

“Whatever.”

Okay, so the problem has solved and maybe it’s time for Jinyoung to tell them.

“Guys…” he called his friends who are now doing different work. Jaebum went back to his study table, Bambam lies down on the sofa and probably snapchatting with his other friends and Yugyeom is taking out the pickles and put them on the plates. The latter is planning to have spaghetti.

“Guys…I have something to tell you.” he said but no one seems to be interested, obviously, one is studying, one is snapchatting and one is with his spaghetti. But he goes for it anyway.

“So, I told you guys that Mark and I have been dating for two months, right?” and he heard Bambam hummed in reply with his face stuck into his phone. Okay, at least one of them is listening.

“But actually, I started dating him last two weeks ago because I was so stupid that I realized I like Mark very late. And I lied to you because I was also stupid. And Jackson was there, you know. And I don’t want you all to be angry and…”

“Wait…wait wait…Jackson is back?” Jinyoung stopped when the younger asked while preparing his spaghetti.

“Yes…”

“Ah…okay.” Jinyoung watches three of his friends nodding their head. He waits for his friends to go angry with him but they do not seem like they care.

“Wait… you are not going to be mad at me?”

“Why would we be?” Bambam looks like Jinyoung is asking some stupid questions.

“Jinyoung, all we care is you. If you are happy, we are happy. And Jackson is just being an . So, we don’t really care about him.”

“So, you are not mad?”

“No.” Yugyeom smiled stuffing his spaghetti in his mouth, but suddenly for the first time in Jinyoung’s life, he thought Yugyeom looks cute. Jinyoung wouldn’t be happier than this to have them in his life.

“God, I love you guys.” So, he threw himself on each of them and gives hugs.

“Eww! get off!” Bambam tries to kick him off but c’mon everyone knows who is stronger.Sorry bro.

--

Next morning, on the way to the school, Jinyoung felt like he is flying. The problem is solved very well, isn’t it? It’s all good. The only one thing that’s not good is his exam comes first when Mark only has one final test and it is two weeks later from his own. Then, Mark will finish his school and Jinyoung still has one year to go.

He surely is worried when they don’t get to see each other often an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter