Chapter 9

Maybe it's you, Maybe it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the miracle that Jinyoung let Mark get close to him.

A heavenly miracle.

At first Mark fell for Jinyoung’s visual. That brown hair, almond eyes, pouted lips with… rounded hips… okay, let’s just say he was fallen for the pretty boy. But Mark’s feelings for Jinyoung has started to grow more and more when he realizes the boy is the smart in the class and a pretty adequate painter. And what makes Mark unable to get out of Jinyoung’s charm is that he is not easy to get. As the boy living in LA for years before coming back to Korea, he was very used to with easy targets. Five days was the longest period of time for Mark to get a guy or a girl. But here he is, spending three months trying to get Jinyoung and the progress is so slow.

In fact, Mark does not like the things that are easy. That’s why Mark feels like it is a heavenly miracle when Jinyoung shows up the tiny green light.

And he will do anything to keep this miracle.

“So, do you want to meet after school?” Mark asks Jinyoung who is busying painting with his apron on which is covered in ink.

“What do you mean? We always meet after school. You send me home with your stupid car, remember?” Jinyoung said, with that pouted lips. The way Jinyoung said makes Mark fluttered with tons of butterflies in his stomach. The boy said as if they are already dating. We always meet after school. Always. Well, it is only two weeks that Mark sends Jinyoung home after the school but Jinyoung said ‘always’so yes, from last two weeks to forever… Mark will be Jinyoung getaway car driver from the school to his dorm.

“No, I mean… like a date. Do you want to go out with me after school?” Mark asked. He could hear his own heartbeat escalating so fast within each nanosecond.

His heart beats faster when he saw Jinyoung’s hands stop painting on the paper. And he feels his heart is going to come out from his chest when Jinyoung eyes catches his. That almond eyes are looking straight into Mark’s. Oh, how much he likes to see them closer. One day if Mark could establish his love for Jinyoung officially, he promises himself to watch those eyes closely so that he can dive right into the universe painted in almond like colors.

While Mark is daydreaming about how he loves Jinyoung’s eyes, on the other hand, the younger also had the mini heart attack. Mark always asks Jinyoung out…well not every day, but two or three times a week for three months so yeah, always. But this time Mark asking him out makes Jinyoung’s heart fluttered for some unknown reasons.

Should I? or Should I not?

To be completely honest, Jinyoung could stop painting and go out with Mark somewhere right now. But he felt something not sure. Maybe he wants to go out with Mark because he feels sorry for using him.

So, the answer is somewhere between yes orno.

“Maybe?” Jinyoung said without realizing he spoke it out loud. He saw Mark frowning a bit.

“What do you mean?”

“I…I said maybe.” Jinyoung said. He has no idea why his heart is beating so much for answering one word ‘maybe’.

“That’s a yes?” Mark asked again.

“Maybe?” Jinyoung mentally cursed himself for giving such a stupid answer.

“Yah… Park Jinyoung.” Mark never intends to shout Jinyoung but he hates getting confused. But here he is, getting confused by Jinyoung’s maybe-s.

Jinyoung flinched when he heard Mark calling his full name. And he saw the older stepp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter