Chapter 7

Maybe it's you, Maybe it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinyoung ah” Jinyoung turned around as he heard someone called his name. And at the entrance of the school cafeteria, there he found famous boy of the school waving at him. It’s Mark.Oh no. Mark Tuan can’t be here while Jinyoung is talking to Jaebum and Yugyeom while having coffee at the cafeteria.

What if Yugyeom said something about their relationship and what if Mark denies they are not dating which is obviously true? And what if Jaebum hyung gets noticed? What if-

Before Jinyoung could finish his thoughts, Yugyeom poked him.

“Oh, there is your boyfriend.” The maknae said. See? That’s what Jinyoung is worrying about. It is just very grateful that Mark is still far from them.

And for Mark, he would not never ever come to school earlier but he knows Jinyoung and his little friends have to come because of their early PE class. And that is the only reason why he is here, to meet Jinyoung. Mark smiled as he walked towards the owner of his favorite rosy lips. And much to his surprise, his rosy lips are smiling back at him. How unusual…yet how nice to see in the morning. To be honest, he is here to apologize Jinyoung because he thought the younger get angry with him for trying to steal a kiss yesterday.

As soon as Mark reach the table, Jinyoung grabbed him by his wrist with the strangest expression that Mark has never seen before,

“Mark!” Jinyoung said. The boy does not want the red haired to meet his friends, especially with Yugyeom, especially when both of them think they are dating.

“I have something to tell you.” before Mark could say anything, he dragged him out of the school cafeteria. Although Mark really wants to know why Jinyoung looks scared and dragged him, Mark does not question anything because of two reasons. First of all, Jinyoung has never been interested in his before. Since Jinyoung smiled back at him and told him that they needed to talk, today is better than other days. At least Park Jinyoung has something to talk to him.

And second, Jinyoung hold his hand. They never have physical contact. Mark tried to hold Jinyoung by his waist or shoulder but the boy never let him. So yes, Jinyoung grabbing his wrist is such a good thing to start in the morning.

The boy dragged Mark to the store room beside the gymnasium. His Jinyoungie has something to say.

“What happened, Jinyoungie?” Mark asked as he looked at the boy who put one of his hands on his own waist and breathes heavily since they almost run to the room. And the other hand is still holding Mark… Mark likes it. But he stops smiling and tries to look somewhat serious since he knows he has to apologize Jinyoung.

“Uh?” Jinyoung has no idea what he will tell Mark. The only reason he pulled Mark is just to get him away from his best friends.

“Oh eh…I was going to say that-”

“About the kiss?” before Jinyoung finished the sentence, Mark cut in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter