Chapter 16

Maybe it's you, Maybe it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, this is the double update. So don't forget to check, Chapter 15 if you haven't yet.

“Let’s get back together Jinyoung ah.” Jackson said breaking the silence that has been going on for a few minutes. The younger is not comfortable with having a conversation with him in the café. Of course, it is uncomfortable for him to sit with his ex-lover who broke up with him in the café. It is such a familiar atmosphere yet a completely different one.

“What?”

“I still loved you.”

“Stop.”

“I mean it.”

“Stop!” Jinyoung raised his voice a little, frowning and getting confused about how Jackson could say that easily as if he wasn’t the one who walked away?

“I am already seeing som-”

“-Mark, isn’t it?” Jackson said calmly, looking like he already knows about Mark. Oh of course, it is Jackson he is talking about. He was such a social-butterfly and maybe he still is.

“Yes, it’s Mark and I am datin-”

“No, you are not.” For the second time, Jackson cut him off again.

“What?”

“I know you are not dating him. I know you are doing this because you don’t want me to come back again. I know, Jinyoung. But I changed. I regret that I left you and I still miss you.” Jackson said it with the eyes that Jinyoung used to love. Oh, of course, it is the same look in his eyes. Jinyoung used to believe him when he said things would be alright with those eyes but not anymore. It’s not like he is still an innocent teenager who is blinded by the stupid thing called first love or it’s not like he hasn’t found something real. It’s not like he hasn’t found Mark, yet.

“Jackson, don’t do this. I don’t love you anymore.”

“No, please let me show you, Jinyoung. I can show you that you still have feelings for me otherwise, you wouldn’t pretend to date Mark.”

“Excuse me, what?” Jinyoung would be lying if hearing Jackson’s words does not shock him. He has no idea what the other is talking about. And he really wants to know how Jackson found out about him pretending to date Mark last two months ago. Okay, maybe he pretended but he is not, right now and oh god, Jinyoung blames himself for making things complicated.

“How did you find out? And Jackson, look it is not because of you. I am dating with him because I wanted to. It does not concern with you or anyone.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter