Chapter 15

Maybe it's you, Maybe it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't find a word to say how much I am sorry to leave you guys. But I am back. And this is the double update. So, don't forget to check next chapter. 

And the next day, everyone woke up at 12 in the noon and they all have to suffer so much from hangover that they couldn’t even return to their room. So, they spend half of day staying and playing in Jaebum and Jinyoung’s room. Jinyoung likes the fact that Mark blends in with his friends so well. Sometimes he even questions himself why he didn’t accept Mark earlier. Maybe he is just dump and blind? Okay whatever he was in the past, but now he just loves seeing how Mark is having ramen with Yugyeom and Youngjae. Poor Mark…he has to listen to those useless game techniques that Yugyeom is saying. But the older seems to listen very well and Jinyoung is proud of it too. His boyfriend is an angel.

“Now you look like a creep.” Bambam said yawning and sits beside him on the sofa.

“Who? Me?”

“Yes, you. Stop staring at your boyfriend already. Do you like him that much?” Jaebum joins their conversation while sitting in front of the study table, giving his back to the youngers.

“You can’t even see me.” Jinyoung protests. Jaebum has been studying for his quiz which is on Monday and Jinyoung believes there is no way that he would get noticed for staring at his boyfriend.

“Hyung, everyone knows.” Bambam said shaking his head. And for the first time, Jinyoung feels shy to be with his friends. Is he getting that obvious? Okay, he could be getting a little bit obvious but hey, that can happen to anyone, right? Like Jaebum always stares at Youngjae and Yugyeom always looks at Bambam to some extreme point that the younger thinks the taller is giving him a sly leer and started to get scared that Jinyoung had to tell him that Yugyeom is being Yugyeom and that there is nothing to get scared but that’s just another story.

“Whatever.” He does not feel like giving reasons just for staring at his boyfriend so he just scoffed and decided to stay away from two of his friends. To stay away from them means he went and sat closer to his boyfriend who is still listening to Youngjae and Yugyeom’s endless stories on how they win their games.

“Hey.” Mark smiles when he saw Jinyoung sits beside him.

“Don’t you need to go back?” he said as he steals some ramen from Mark’s bowl.

“It’s only 2pm. We are not done talking yet.” Yugyeom said but Jinyoung just rolls his eyes and ignores the younger.

“Your father will get angry.” He told Mark. To be honest, Jinyoung is so scared that Mark’s dad would find out. He is the principal of the school after all. What if he does not like Jinyoung and kicks him out or tells him to break up with Mark? Jinyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter