Chapter 1

Maybe it's you, Maybe it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung’s POV

So, it’s Friday night and everyone gathers at my room where me and Jaebum hyung share. It’s like our tradition. Every time me and Jaebum hyung have to do assignment together, Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae would join in, just to disturbus from doing our project.

“I am going to sing” Yugyeom shouted after taking his seventh shot of soju. Oh no. Someone needs to stop him. We are at our dorm and our neighbors are seniors. If that kid sings out loud, we will definitely get scolded or probably kicked out from the dorm.

“Aiii…why are you drinking too much again?” Bambam asked frowning.

“It’s none of your business.” Yugyeom pushes Bambam away and takes another shot. There are five people in this room and everyone is in their own world.

Youngjae has been trying to take care of Jaebum who is already passed out. Bambam is trying to help Yugyeom being angry upon something he does not know. Those two kids…Yugyeom has a crush on Bambam and that Thai kid is just too dumb to see it. The reason which makes Yugyeom gets drunk tonight is because Bambam went on a date with some class mate at school. But Bambam obviously has no clue of the reason why.

Tsk tsk…dumb and dumber.

Well, I can’t completely put the blame on Yugyeom because I was like that too. Stupidly in love with someone I should not. But it’s all in the past. But you know, love hurts. So I really wish these kids just step out of it.

“Hyung! You should not let Jaebum hyung drink too much!” Youngjae glares at me and tries to put his heavy hyung on his tiny back. Ugh…pouting again.

“I didn’t!” I refused.

“Don’t lie. I know this will happen as soon as the teacher told you two to do project together.” Youngjae finally succeed at bring Jaebum hyung onto the bed. Well, he is right. Every time we have to do the assignment together, we all end up getting drunk.

“Every time!” Youngjae gives the last glares at me before he walks up to the mini fridge to grab some juice. “I told you not to let him drink. You know that he has no control for the drinking habit.”

“Well, technically I didn’t tell him to drink. I even told him that I will get scolded by you if he drank too much. But he did not listen. So, that’s not my fault.” I protest but still Youngjae is pouted.

“And plus, you should have come early. He listens to you, not me!”

To be honest, I really hate to see Youngjae and Jaebum hyung being cheesy. Especially Choi Youngjae. He gets very jealous, protective, cheesy and so in love with Jaebum hyung. Gross.

Jaebum hyung also loves Youngjae. Very obvious.He can’t go through a day without calling Youngjae at night. And since we are roommates, I could hear them being cheesy on the phone for more than two hours. I mean, who would jump right out of the bed in the middle of the night to grab fried chicken or pizza because the other person said he is hungry?

However, Jaebum hyung has this phobia that he does not want to be in relationship with anyone so he does not date Youngjae although he is terribly in love with that stupid sunshine. But I understand him because being in relationship is just so terrible. It is like waiting for the day to get cheated or to cheat with someone or to realize you are actually not in love. It is just waiting for the day to break up. People call it Philophobia. Fear of falling in love.Jaebum hyung has already made it clear that he is Philophobia.

What if fear of getting heartbroken is same with fear of falling in love than, am I having Philophobia?

“Hyung can you help me? I don’t think I can carry this giant baby.” My thought has stopped when Bambam called me. Oh of course, what am I thinking?

“Okay.” I said and I get up from the chair that I was sitting on and walk up to Yugyeom who is passing out on the floor.

“It’s okay hyung. I’ll take him because I also have to go back to my room.” Youngjae said. Since Youngjae, Yugyeom and Bambam are roommates, he helped Bambam carry Yugyeom.

“Goodnight hyung!” they said after they successfully put the tallest maknae on the back.

Now, since they go back and my drunk roommate is asleep, I am the only one to clean this mess. 15 soju bottles and five people. Well, actually only three of us drink. Only Jaebum hyung, Yugyeom and I drink. Bambam and Youngjae got here late and also, they don’t like drinking. The people who get drunk are always Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter