Chapter 17

Maybe it's you, Maybe it's me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, it’s 8:20 am in the Monday morning. No one is expected to be sleeping at this hour since most of the students have morning classes, however, there is Jaebum who angrily got up from his bed to open the door since someone has been knocking for almost 10 minutes straight.

“What do you want?” he said opening the door and he found Mark with a very concerned face.

“Is Jinyoung here?”

It took a few seconds for Jaebum to process when the last he saw Jinyoung is, and why Mark is here. And then, he remembers in the very early morning, his roommate got out of the bed and left the dorm.

“Uh… he went out already.” He answered half yawning.

“Okay. Thanks man.” Mark said leaving sleepy JB alone, thinking why everyone is waking up early until he realizes today is Monday and he has to take quiz in his morning class.

“.”

--

Mark has been searching Jinyoung the whole morning. It that they don’t have any same class so Mark has to wait until the younger class would finish. It just does not feel right for Mark when Jinyoung didn’t pick up his call last night. People might think he is overreacting because there is a possibility that his boyfriend was just tired and fell asleep with the silent mode on in his phone.

But you know, there is that feeling when he felt like something is not right. So, after he finished his morning class, he ran to Jinyoung’s classroom and check if the students are already dismissed. And since luck is not on his side, all he saw is an empty classroom. Where the heck is Jinyoung?

Okay, Mark is just overreacting. Of course, Jinyoung could be in the library. His exam is in a few days. I mean, where else could he be? Mark has already went to school cafeteria and he found no sign of the younger. Courtyard, no sign. Gym, no sign. So, he is positive (trying to be positive) that Jinyoung should be in the library. But his hopefully hopeless thought is just gone when he asked his classmate, Jooheon, who is just happened to come out from the library, if he saw Jinyoung.

“No why?” Jooheon answered. “Are you searching for him?”

“Yeah, I don’t know. I just got worried when he didn’t answer my calls last night.” He said as he blew some air and runs his hair back.

“Did…did you guys fight?” Jooheon asked. He suddenly looks a bit anxious but Mark does not care about it.

“No, we don’t. He just didn’t pick up my calls.” And that makes Jooheon looks more anxious.

“Oh god, I am sorry. This is my fault.” And he started to get panic for some reasons.

“Huh?”

“Dude, I am sorry. I mean, it’s not my fault, you know. I was just helping my friend. I didn’t know that could lead to this.”

“Jooheon, what are you talking about?” Mark has no idea what is wrong with his classmate who suddenly says sorry to him especially when this is only their third time chatting outside of the classroom. They talked mostly about their assignments. So, there is no way that could make Jooheon say sorry to Mark or else, his classmate is just having some problems and needs to see psychiatrist.

“I should have just shut my mouth. I am really sorry Mark. Are you alright? Did Jinyoung say anything to you?”

“What-”

“Isn’t he breaking up with you?”

“Why is he breaking up with me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter