Part 21

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Most Beautiful Moments in Life

“Today is the first day of the rest of your life.”

Yoongi comes back and found out his girlfriend sleep on the couch. He let out relieved sigh, he called her several times before but no one picked up. There’s food on the table. Untouched, and cold now. He walks closer to his girlfriend, he frowned after find her eyes puffy, and her breath coming irregularly. She’s still sobbing even in her sleep.

“Ji Kyo? Wake up,”Yoongi touched her face gently. Ji Kyo stirred in her sleep and blinked when she opened her eyes. Her eyes recognised the man in front of her that looking at her worriedly, and she can’t help to leap into his embrace. Everything that just happen hits her hard. The car accident, someone broke into her house, fire, and Akira.

“What’s wrong?”Yoongi asking her. His hand wrapped her body as tight as hers around him. She’s still sobbing in his embrace. Yoongi pats her back softly, waiting for her to calm herself.

“I ruined your clothes!”she said with tears on her face. Yoongi giggles at her, but his fingers wipe the tears away.

“I need shower and change my clothes anyway. Would you tell me what happen?”

“I got caught up with everything that happen lately. It feels real now,”she confessed. Yoongi hugs her again, comforting her.

“Sorry, that you need to face all of that. Give me a chance, I’ll make everything alright,”

“I know you’ll do. I believe in you,”

“You haven’t eat anything,”Yoongi looks at the food on the table. Ji Kyo shakes her head and sit straight.

“I’ll go out for a while and buy some food. Do you want some?”she offers him.

“Can’t you wait for me? I’ll take a quick bath after that, I'll go with you,”

“Rest. I’ll be fine, okay?”Yoongi staring at her, trying to makes her changing her decision. It makes the girl laughing.

“You laugh,”he said. Satisfied.

“Thanks to you. Go take a bath. I’ll grab you some food,”

“Actually, our managers already take care of it. I’m order for you too,”

“Then I’ll take a little walk. I’ll be back after you done,”

“Fine.”

 

 

Namjoon just walk out from his room to get something to eat at the hotel restaurant. He walks along the corridor toward the lift. Someone familiar is standing in front of the lift. He walks faster toward her, and stealthily stand besides her. She’s humming their song, and he is smiling because of that.

“You’re an Army,”he speaks with his deep voice. Ji Kyo jumped in her place

“Yah! Kim Namjoon! You startled me!”she shouted, then covers quickly. Namjoon laughing at her.

“What’s so funny, huh?”Ji Kyo whispered.

“You, noona. Where are you going?”

“Food? And snacks maybe,”

“Late night snack is the best, noona. Where is Yoongi hyung?”

“In his room. Taking a bath. Where are you going?”

“We have same destination, noona”Ji Kyo nods

“Then let’s buy many foods and snacks for everyone. My treat,”

“Call!”

They walk side by side into the lift. There’s no one inside the lift until they arrived in the convenient store near the hotel. They decide snacks will be better because they had their foods on the way.

“Namjoon, can you held my phone for a while? I’ll go there for a while,”Ji Kyo hands her phone to Namjoon. The man held it tight in his hand.

Namjoon scanned the aisle and put few bag of snacks into their cart. His eyes catches Ji Kyo that tries to reach out a snack from the upper aisle. When he walks toward her, Ji Kyo’s phone went off. Namjoon reads the caller ID.

Akira

He frowned, but let it slip away. The call ended in after few seconds. Namjoon puts down bananas and oranges into their cart, then he felt Ji Kyo’s phone buzzing again. The same caller ID appears on the screen. He swore he wants to know, and the owner of this phone still away. He just standing there, waiting for Ji Kyo to coming back. The call ended again, and a message coming in. He reads what hold inside the pop up notification.

 

Received 9:43 PM

Akira

I’ll bring you back

 

“Namjoon?”Ji Kyo is there, besides him and looking at him with her doe eyes

“Someone is calling you, and he sent a message.”Ji Kyo checked her phone, and her expression turned dark. Namjoon can feel it in the air. She hates this man, whoever he is.

“My brother. He really determined to bring me home,”she said. Ignoring the calls and message.

“You have a brother?”the girl nods her head

“And a sister. She passed away two years ago.”

Namjoon clears his throat. He felt bad for making her talking about her family and found out that news about her sister. They continue strolling and piling the snacks and drinks to the cart before led their way to the cashier. They come out from the store with two bags of snacks, ready to giving it out to every members. Namjoon checked his phone when he heard his phone notification. It’s a message from Hoseok, telling them that Yoongi start the Vlive about ten minutes ago. Namjoon grinned to himself as his mind picturing what his hyung will do in his log.

“Have you ever though to apply as one of our staff, noona?”Namjoon suddenly asked. The girl frowned while counting the snacks in her bag of snacks.

“No. Namjoon, did we get the mint choco ice cream for Jungkook and Hoseok?”

“It’s okay if we don’t. I mean, why you’re not moving into our agency? You’ll be well protected, and I know that you’re professional with your job.”

“If the five others don’t like mint choco, it doesn’t mean we have to neglect the other two, Namjoon. Tell me, did we get it?”Ji Kyo searching again inside her bag of snacks.

“We got it, it’s written in the receipt. Maybe somewhere around this snacks. You’re not answering my question,”he insisted. He opened the door for them and lead them to the lift.

“I have my job. I’m fine with this,”Ji Kyo answers, then she heard her phone ringtone filling the cubicle.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Where are you? The food is here,”it’s Yoongi

“I’m on my way up, I’ll be there after giving these snacks for the other too.”

“How many bags of snack you bring?”

“Two, Yoongi. Namjoon is helping me buy it for all of you. I’ve got yours too.”

“Namjoon is with you?”

“Yes, we’re here. I’ll be ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter