Part 12

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Here comes the Mother
"Because after rain there is always someone who comes as a rainbow, and hugs you. : I want that person is always me. "
                                                        -  The story of a shivering country -

 

 

Yoongi’s head moving in a soft motion. Following the music that blazing in his ears. There’s warmness spreading around him. He looks happier this morning after finished photoshoot and the interview. Everything was fine, they laughed together with the girl that he just realized holding his heart in her hand.

He let out a loud ‘huff’ while closing his eyes when he remembered Jisoo coming to their photoshoot scene, and stood near Ji Kyo. He couldn’t tear his eyes from the man that just entered the room, and it took a while for Namjoon and Seokjin to divert his gaze from both of them. He had that murderous gaze on his eyes, and people start questioning his action. Yoongi hoped Ji Kyo walk away from the said man, and choose to be near him at that time.

Once more, a wide smile spread all over his face. He still remember every words she said to decline Jisoo’s offer to take her for lunch, yesterday. She left her ex-friend with his crestfallen expression. But Yoongi can saw his determination to get her back to his side is still there.

“Look! He doesn’t even listening to us!”Yoongi snapped from his own world and staring at Taehyung that sitting in front of him in their dorm.

“He’s back to earth. Hello hyung, how are you?”Jimin teases him. It makes the others laughing at him.

“If falling in love makes you look that stupid, and crazy sometimes. I don’t want to get involved in love,”Seokjin and Namjoon pull out their phone in front of their friend face. It makes Hoseok confused.

“What?”he asked them

“Say it once more, we’ll record that and show it to your future girlfriend.”

“Yah!”Hoseok exploded

“Such a bunch of idiots !”Jungkook adds, his camera is already on and he recorded everything since Taehyung is trying to talk to Yoongi.

“What are you doing, maknae?”

“Making my new G.C.F video. Starring all of you, with the tittle ‘My Idiot Brothers’. Woah, that sounds good,”he praises himself and laughed even more when four of his hyungs launched towards him and started attacking him.

Yoongi and Jimin laughing at all of them. It is always nice seeing them together like this. It will become nicer when Ji Kyo is here too. That though makes Yoongi scrolling on his phone, looking at one chat room that placed second after BTS’s chat room in his messenger app. He’s weighing his option to send her a message first.

“Just do it, hyung”he looks up, and seeing smiling Jimin.

“W-what are you talking about?”

“You looks like you want to make a decision what word that you should use in our song. Just send her a message, asking if she is sleeping well would do,”Jimin said again.

“S-shut up! I-I’m not-“Yoongi stuttered, and leaving the room. Five other males looking at Jimin. The latter just shrugs his shoulders, staring at the rest of the members before bursting out together.

“Oh My God! I love both of them!”

 

 

A familiar ringtone sound filling a bright room inside Ji Kyo’s place. The owner runs quickly, answering her phone. Her hand still glued to a spatula that she uses to flip meat in the kitchen. She runs again to her kitchen, afraid that her food is burned.

“Yobosaeyo?”she greet the other line, but hear no one replied to her. She repeated again,

“What’s wrong with your voice?”a small smile appear on her face. Min Yoongi. She flip the last meat on the pan before answering to him.

“I don’t know. I feel terrible this morning, and my throat hurts”she can sees him frowning on the other line.

“Stop frowning, Yoongi. I’ll be alright later after I’ve had my morning tea. Can I help you?”

“Uh? No, nothing.”Ji Kyo giggling at his answer

“So you want to said that you’re missing me?”she heard Yoongi’s scoff. She finished preparing her breakfast, and put it on her plate. Still sticking her phone on her ears while munching her breakfast.

“I just want to ask if you can come to my house. Checking some stuff there for me,”

“Sure,”she answered shortly.

“You don’t need to. You’re sick,”

“Just a little cold. I’ll check it for you. What should I check anyway?”

“You’re really stubborn, aren’t you?”

“Glad that you know it. Do you have a work today?”she asked him.

“We have one in three hours, then we’ll practiced a little for the tour”he tells her. Only gaining a hum from Ji Kyo.

“Come home to eat, then. I’ll cook you something,”she would never know his expression now, or what he felt inside his heart hearing that coming out from . There’s no one before her that waiting for him at home.

“You have to rest, I’m afraid the boys will follow me and yo have to work more because of them,”it makes Ji Kyo laughing at him.

“I’ll rest at your house if I finished, until you come. Don’t worry, there’s nothing to do at home and Mr. Han giving me a week off because of yesterday. I’ll be okay,”she reassures him again.

“Alright, then. Call me when you’re arrive”

They said their goodbye to each others. Arguing over the phone who should ended the call first, until someone calls Yoongi’s name to get ready for his next schedule. He mumbled something and it makes Ji Kyo chuckling at his behaviour. He is annoyed.

“Go! I’ll be on my way to your house too. I’m in the taxi now,”she said. Not noticing that they spend a lot of time talking on the phone.

“Arasseo. Don’t do anything else but checking on my house, okay?”he warned her again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter