Part 11

Summer in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I finally Realized   People who harbor feelings are often trapped by their own hearts. Busy stringing all the events around him to justify hope that he has. Busy connecting many things so that his heart likes to hoard dreams. So that one day he doesn't know which knot is the real one and which knot is the fake one. -Tere Liye -

 

Yoongi is distancing himself. His band members feel the thick air, and high wall built again around him. He doesn’t talk to them again, and if Seokjin or Namjoon asked him he said that he just tired. They didn’t have another option except let it slide. It’s been three days and Yoongi overworked himself at the company, or inside his Genius Lab. They just sighed when Yoongi walked passing them without greets them.

“Something happened,”Taehyung voiced out

“Indeed. Do you know something?”Jimin replies

“Is it has something to do with Ji Kyo noona?”Jungkook said, scratching his back hair in confusion.

“I don’t think so. But he hasn’t contacted her yet after gave her a ring on the stage,”Hoseok is trying to reasoned the situation between the two lovers.

“This is bad. We’ll working together with her soon. Very soon,”finally, Namjoon butted in. His voice is full of worry.

“How can we know his problem if he doesn’t want to talk to us?”everyone looking at the oldest. Right, Min Yoongi always keeping everything to himself. Maybe they really need to learn how to read his mind.

 

At that time, Yoongi walking in front of them, to the kitchen and take a bottle of water from their refrigerator. He feels six pairs of eyes glancing at him. He tries his best to ignore them. He is tired, but he is afraid if he rest he’ll think about Ji Kyo again. Sejin reminders still echoing inside his head. Everytime he remembers about it, he can’t sleep and his heart is aching.

“Hyung,”hearing Jimin’s voice, he halted right in front of them. Yoongi turns, and facing six persons sitting next to each other in their couch at the livingroom. His brothers.

“Mind to tell us what’s bothering you?”now he heard Seokjin talks. If he is younger than him, he’ll refuse it in a heartbeat. He always think twice if he wants to avoid Seokjin. They’re roommates anyway. He just, can’t avoid them again.

“I-I don’t know,”he finally said. He ruffles his hair in frustation, and walks slowly towards them.

“Just tell us, so we can help you. You remember, right? It is alright to lean on someone. It is alright to share your burden with us. We’ll do our best to help each others,”Yoongi smiled a little at Taehyung’s words. This younger brother of them has grown up.

“Sejin hyung asked me to end everything with Ji Kyo,”he confessed. He looks down, it’s uncomfortable to share what he wants to keep. He never good at expressing himself.

“What?! Why?!”they replied in a shocked tone. Yoongi looking at them in guilt. Should he tell them the truth?

“Actually, I met her when the gay rumour about me spread.“he chooses to tell his brothers. They just sit there silently, listening to every word that he said. Trying to figure out his real feeling towards the girl everytime he chuckled, or smiling shyly when he talks about her. They’re on the same page when they concluding, Min Yoongi is falling in love.

“What should we do now?”Jimin asked, after Yoongi finished his story. No one have an answer for that question. They’re just sit silently.

"You like her.” Yoongi looks up to Namjoon. Not answering that rethorical question. Yeah, maybe he likes her. He attacched to her. Or maybe it is just a familiarity that he felt because he spend his time with her, he doesn’t know.  He just wants her to stay.

“Have you tried to tell her about that?”Namjoon continues

“No.”he wouldn’t dare. He is broken beyond repair. How can he likes someone else when he hates himself for the past accident? He just can’t do that. It isn’t fair for her.

 

She never said she wants to be with him

 

“From what I see, she doesn’t has anything against you. I believe that she just see Min Yoongi in you, not Suga.”Seokjin said again. Everyone agrees with him. Before he can say anything, everyone bursting out a loud laugh. It makes him looking at s with confusion all over his face.

“I can’t believe this day will coming. The great Min Yoongi falling in love and caught up in a love life in front of my eyes!”Yoongi snickered at Namjoon. Did he said he is ready being teased about this for the whole year? Let him remember again. Oh, right, he did.

“Shut up! Let’s wait when your time comes, we’ll make sure to steal your girl and watch you burning in jealousy, dangerous man!”with that witty remarks from Seokjin, Namjoon scrunched his face and brought another laughter to the group. Yoongi smiling at them. He should know better that he is not alone. His brother will always be here with him no matter what he did. They will always ready for each others.

“So, should we begin our ‘Get them together’ project?”

 

 

Ji Kyo studying her script for the interview later. All the workers in the office are rushed here and there to prepare for the photoshoot and interview. The editing team is in chaos because Ji Kyo will be the one to do the interview. It will become a long day.

“Does Mr. Bang approves the content of this questionnaire?”she asked one of the staff.

“Yeah. He approved it two days ago. They don’t leak the question to the boys, I think.”Ji Kyo frowned.

“Why?”

“He wants them to answer the question as they want,”Ji Kyo nods to her answer.

“What time the photoshoot will be taken?”she asked again

“At ten. We have two hours,”right at that time, the door opened. Yoo Ra’s worried face appear from the door, and she rushed to Ji Kyo. Giving her phone to the said girl.

“Mr. Han,”she said. Ji Kyo accept the phone from Yoo Ra.

“Miss Lee?”

“Yes, Mr. Han. Is there any problem?”

“Well, I’m sorry for informing this to you. But I have to go to Japan right now. There’s a problem with our branch there. It has to be solved as soon as possible,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter