[24]

Habit

Hello everyone!
Here is another chapter for the story! I hope you guys like it!

I have been going through some emotional stress lately (due to some guy not liking me back, idk), so I have not been in my best shape lately.


24

 

The first thing that told him that he was already awake was the feeling of sweat absorbed by his pillow. Jimin internally cringed at the nasty feeling, knowing full well that he would have to air the pillow outside and have it sat under the sun for some time to prevent it from stinking, or even worse, growing molds.

The previous night was a particularly hot one in Seoul, and his lone small electric fan was not enough to make it a comfortable sleep.

Despite that, the designed still had energy to just jump out of his bed and take with him his sheets and pillow to the small balcony to dry out for the day. The weather man said it was not going to rain for the whole day, and he trusted him.

Running on adrenaline from both his nervousness and excitement for the day ahead, Jimin took a bath before getting himself a cup of oats still leftover in his cupboard. They were the instant type, so the preparations for his food were still fast. It was still early in the morning, but he could not afford to slack off, since it was going to be his first day in Pink Princess.

After eating, all he had to do was to brush his teeth before finally jumping into his corporate attire, making sure to look extra prim and proper. While he was fixing his tie, he could not help but remember that time he also had to look extra dashing when he first met Seokjin as Jungkook’s boyfriend.

Fake boyfriend, that is.

Jimin took a deep breath, and sighed. He should not be thinking about that, not when he was already supposed to move on with his life without the younger.

He took a look at the time on his phone, and nodded. Grabbing his bag and wearing it before lifting the two boxes that he brought from his previous workplace, Jimin walked out of his place and went to the sidewalk where he could catch a cab.

It did not take that much time before a taxi passed by and offered the man a ride to his new workplace. With the driver’s help, the two boxes filled with his office supplies and decorations were loaded onto the backseat of the four-door. Once they were secure, Jimin closed the door and occupied the passenger seat of the car.

“Where are we headed, sir?’ The driver asked, a smile plastered on his face. It makes the designer feel a bit lighter. A smile was always a great way to start the day.

“Pink Princess.” Jimin answered. He strapped the seatbelt across his torso just in time for the car to start on its way. “Mister, can I roll the window down?”

“Go ahead, sir!” The driver answered, reaching over to turn the air conditioning unit off. He also rolled down his own windows to let in outside air.

“Thank you.” Jimin smiled, appreciating the kindness of the man. He then put on his earphones and started playing some light music to go with the scenery they are passing by.

There was not anything new, as per se, but the designer loved watching people. He loved watching as corporate slaves like him walked their usual routines along the busy streets of Seoul, while people who had more time to spare ran in their workout clothes, some with their pet dogs bouncing happily alongside them.

While Jimin was watched, his interest was drawn by a certain smell coming from one of the shops—the smell of fresh strawberry muffins, still smoking hot from their ovens. Turning his head towards where he thought was the source, his eyes landed onto a familiar café.

It was familiar, because it was where Seokjin almost busted his and Jungkook’s act that night.

Smiling at the memory, Jimin let his eyes wander around the vicinity, taking the time to observe his surroundings while waiting for the traffic lights to turn green on them. And as he was doing so, something caught his eye.

“!” Jimin cursed out loud, covering his mouth afterwards and sending the driver an apologetic look before sinking further into his seat.

It was him.

“What is he doing here this early?” The designer asked himself, observing the younger’s movements via the side mirror of the cab. The younger was not out of the car yet when he noticed the car he was so damn familiar with, so Jimin was quite sure that Jungkook had not seen him yet.

30.

“Why is this traffic light so slow?” Jimin cursed to himself again, watching as Jungkook parked his car in front of the café he was observing a few moments back. The CEO then stepped out of his car, and Jimin stared in wonder as Jungkook himself stared at the façade of the establishment. As if he was waiting.

As if he was wanting.

“He’s probably enchanted by the smell of that muffin… it smells like heaven; I can’t blame him.”

Just before he was about to walk towards the place, Jungkook unexpectedly turned his gaze to the side.

To Jimin’s direction.

“Oh my gods!” Jimin interjected again, moving his head away from the view of the side mirror, afraid that somehow, Jungkook would notice him amongst the sea of side mirrors on the intersection.

Ding!

The traffic light turned green, making the cars start moving again, including the cab Jimin was in. Letting out a sigh of relief as he went back to his original position, the designer risked it and looked out the window to check what his former boss was doing.

He could not help but smile as the retreating figure of his fake ex-boyfriend started walking to the café. The person who did not like him—and there was nothing Jimin could do about it.

Noticing his emotions started to go haywire again, Jimin shook his head, took a deep breath, and decided to just focus on the pop song playing on his earphones.

For the rest of the way, the boy just listened to cheerful, bright songs on his phone. Once they reached the front of the company building of Seokjin’s, Jimin quickly paid the driver and even added a few more thousand won as tip, for safe driving and overall good aura. He also refused the man’s offers to help him with the boxes, and opted to just carry the two containers on his own.

The designer briefly paused in front of the skyscraper’s façade to take a deep breath, before he proceeded to the lobby.

“Oh my god, Jimin is that you?” A familiar deep voice caught Jimin’s attention as he entered the place, stopping in his tracks to shift the boxes in his arms to take a look around. “It is you!”

“Yes, hyung, it’s me!” Jimin smiled at the uniformed personnel, recognizing the man as one of the guards of the establishment. He was one of the two guards he was most familiar with, having casually chatted with them before during his breaks alone when he still worked with Hoseok for the anniversary.

The man returned the shorter’s smile with an equally bright one. “What brings you here? Believe me, we miss you and your bright smile here!”

The guard’s words warmed Jimin’s heart, already feeling at home once more. “Well, I’m kinda… here for good.”

“Oh my… really?!” The guard asked, coming closer to pat him in the back. “So you loved it here, too, didn’t you? So you transferred here?”

Jimin nodded. “Well, yeah, sort of.” He answered. “Sir Kim offered me a job here, so yeah, I took it.”

“How about your work in Wings.”

“Well…” Jimin paused, starting to feel the weight of the boxes in his arms. He once again adjusted his hold on the containers before answering. “I finished what had to be done, and kinda… went to… where my heart is, I guess?”

The man nodded. He already noticed the look of discomfort in the designer’s face, giving him the cue to cut the conversation short lest Jimin dropped his stuff.

“You know, I would offer to help you with those boxes, but I can’t leave my post.” The older let out a sigh of genuine regret. “I wouldn’t want to keep you with those boxes in your arms, so proceed.”

“Thank you, hyung.” The shorter smiled, proceeding towards the elevator. As he walked across the tile floors of Pink Princess, the people around him casted him friendly looks, and some of them even greeting him by giving small bows, which Jimin gladfully returned.

The company and its people had not changed since he last stepped foot in it. They were still as friendly and warm as before.

Not wanting to keep the person in his destination waiting, Jimin hastened his pace and headed straight to the elevator, pressing the button corresponding to the middle floor, where the CEO’s office was.

Being alone in the elevator reminded the newcomer of that elevator incident he had with Taehyung and Jungkook during his first day in Wings, but he just shoved the thought to the side and focused on the LED numbers showing the floor on which the lift already was.

Once on his destination floor, Jimin headed straight to his hyung’s office.

“Yes! You’re finally here!” Jin immediately exclaimed the moment Jimin entered the office, the older already waiting on his feet near the office door. He took Jimin’s boxes and put them to the side before engulfing him into a warm embrace.

“Missed you, little one.” He chuckled, earning a protesting hit on his back from the shorter. “One month seemed too long a wait.”

“Wow, aren’t you too attached, hyung?” Jimin answered, releasing himself from the hug. “Just kidding… yeah, it felt long but at the same time short, since I still couldn’t wrap my head around the fact that I just left Wings.”

“It was for your own good, so there is no problem about that.” The CEO answered. “It wasn’t a testament of your loyalty, I know. I just got… kinda lucky that you were having some problems in Wings when I swooped in.”

“Yeah.” The younger agreed. He put down his own backpack onto the couch before taking a seat, stretching his limbs that got a bit worked from carrying his personal belongings. “Does the rest of the design department know already?”

“Nope, haven’t said anything to them,”

“Even Hoseok-hyung?”

“Nope!” Jin answered, laughing afterwards. “I’m sure he’d be so happy once we get there later. He’d probably cry.”

The younger could not help but also laugh along with the guy, already envisioning the overly-attached and emotional design department head bawling his eyes out from joy. Jimin could feel the brotherly love Hoseok had for him, and for that, he was greatly thankful.

“So, shall we head there, then?” Jimin asked, getting ready to leave again. He was surprised when Jin shook his head in disagreement. “Why not?”

“We’re still waiting for someone.” The older answered. His response made the designer even more puzzled. Were they going to meet another newcomer in Pink Princess?

“He’s always late for everything, my god, he never changed.”

Now that intrigued Jimin even more. The way Seokjin talked about him… it seemed like he was very familiar with whoever they were waiting for at the moment. And since the CEO mentioned that the mystery man “never changed”, he could only assume that they had known each other for a long time then.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the intercom, indicating that someone arrived at the doorsteps of the office.

“Oh my god… finally.” Jin sighed, pushing a button to turn the intercom on for communication.

“Hyung!”

What? The voice coming from the other side of the line shocked Jimin, finding it familiar. All too familiar.

He stared intensely at the entrance, curious as to who has that voice as well. He was actually sure of to whom the voice belonged, but he just could not believe it. Why would he be in Pink Princess—in the CEO’s office, at that?

The click on the door indicated that Jin already unlocked the it, and as the door opened, Jimin’s curiosity and anxiety grew.

“Jiminie!” The man behind the door suddenly blurted out, opting to dash directly to the said man to engulf him in a hug. “Oh my god, please don’t hate me!”

“T-Taehyung?” Jimin asked, confused to the point that he could not lift his own arms to return the embrace. “What are you doing here? Did you also leave Wings?”

At the question, the taller designer shook his head, complete with a pout that Jimin would have found exceedingly cute, if it were not for the weird situation they were in.

“Then—”

“Jimin, meet Kim Taehyung.” Seokjin interrupted, feeling like he would have to step in to clarify the situation, since Taehyung was apparently not in his best conditions to have serious talks. “My brother, and Pink Princess’s mole in Wings.”

What?

Astounded, Jimin pulled away from the hug, leaving an even larger pout on the other boy’s face. “W-What? So…”

“Yes, actually I already know about your little deal with Jeon Jungkook.” The CEO revealed, getting Jimin weak in the knees. All that time, he was so worried and guilty about having to deceive such a nice person.

And now it turned out that said nice person actually knew all along.

“F-For how long?” Jimin stuttered out, his voice wavering.

“Well, for some time now.” Jin answered, stepping closer to the shorter, who was still visibly shaken. “Actually, Taehyung here caught on early into the thing, way before you actually confessed everything to him.” He then moved next to the said man and gave the still-pouting Taehyung a soft pat on the head. “My brother is extremely observant—the most observant person I’ve ever known, so he’s perfect for the job.”

Jimin’s eyes flicked from the CEO, to his best friend, whose head was still hanging low between his wide shoulders. Recalling how carefree the man was about both his job and his money, it was starting to make perfect sense.

Taehyung actually did not need the job at all. And as for the money, he was the secret brother of one of the most successful businessmen in Korea, so there was not really much to worry about on that, either.

“Oh my god…” Jimin sighed. “So you actually knew all that time.”

“Sorry, Jiminie.” Taehyung apologized with his deep voice.

“So yeah, I already know early into the act.” Seokjin continued. “But I still went on with it, since I was intrigued by how far you were going to take it. There were actually times that I doubted Taehyung’s report, since you and Jungkook seemed genuinely close.”

“Well… it was… true, on my part.”

“Yeah, Taehyung told me about that, too.” The oldest of the three responded. “Despite that, I still chose Wings, since you showed so much talent, and if anything, the plot only showed how resourceful CEO Jeon is.”

After his explanation, Jimin closed his eyes, feeling exhausted so early in the morning. The adrenaline from the start of the revelation had been depleted, making the designer simply weak and confused.

“I wasn’t planning on telling you anything about this, actually.” Jin explained. “TaeTae only begged me to let him tell you, since he couldn’t stand it anymore.”

“I’m really sorry, Jiminie.” Taehyung apologized again. Said boy was not really mad at his fellow designer, so there was nothing to be sorry for, in his opinion. “Trust me when I say that I really, really treated you like my brother, and it would be amazing if we remained best friends.”

The sincerity in the taller’s words made Jimin smile again, even though he was still shaken. “I wasn’t doubting our friendship Tae, not at all.” He responded, pulling a smile out of Taehyung’s lips, replacing the pout that had taken residence on them. “I believe you.”

“Jiminie…” The boy whined, right before launching himself towards his fellow designer for another bone-crushing hug. “I love you, Jiminie! Thank you so much!”

After a few more moments of borderline painful hugs courtesy of Kim Taehyung, who, to Jimin’s surprise, turned out as someone who was way more significant than he was letting on, the Wings designer finally relented to Seokjin’s requests of him going back to his workplace, since he was already way too late.

The three of them left the chief executive officer’s office and took the elevator together, with Taehyung heading straight to the parking lot in the basement, and the other two getting off at the floor where the design department was located.

Once there, the pair went straight to the entrance of the workplace Jimin had learned to love in his short stay back then. The older, who carried one of the boxes Jimin had brought with him, led as they entered the glass doors, and they were greeted with the sight of everyone working quietly in the colorful office.

The feeling of it all made Jimin smile.

“Hey guys, good morning.” The CEO greeted with a loud and cheerful voice, prompting everyone to look up from their work and stand to greet the boss.

That was what they were planning on doing, at least, since the moment their eyes darted up from their work, all of their jaws dropped in surprise.

Feeling everyone’s gaze on him, Jimin could not help but scratch the back of his head in embarrassment. “Hi guys.”

And that was when chaos ensued.

Everyone jumped out of their chairs and proceeded to engulf the newcomer into a mess of limbs called a group hug. With the warm welcome, Jimin felt his heart warm in happiness.

He made the right choice.

He could see Jihyo wiping a few tears from his cheeks, while Seokmin and Soonyoung consoled her—or more like fondly laughed at her, while Byulyi was already holding her hand out to Hyejin, demanding payment for winning the bet of if Jimin was going to visit them within the week.

From the edge of the group hug, Jimin saw Wheein wearing a weird look on her face… it was not malicious in anyway, but he was sure that it was not a look a pure joy. The female was confused as well though, Jimin could tell that much. But it was also more than that.

He could not dwell on the matter for that much longer, however, since out of the pure chaos around him, a loud screeching voice was heard.

“Jiminie!”

Everyone turned their heads to the direction of the voice, and came face to face with a very happy-looking Jung Hoseok.

“Oh my god! It’s really is you!” He cried, running to the younger designer and immediately wrapping his arms around him. “We missed you, Jiminie!”

“Hyung,” Jimin chuckled, returning the hug of his clingy senior. “Did you really miss me that much?”

“Yes!” Hoseok answered, tightening his hug around the boy. “I never realized that my office was actually so sad and empty until you worked with us and then left.”

“You should really brighten up your office, hyung.” The shorter answered.

“Don’t you have work?” Byulyi asked the younger, curious as to how come Jimin was able to pay them a visit. “I mean, of course we are happy that you’re here, but you have work in Wings today, too!”

“Well, about that,” Jimin trailed off, taking a look at Seokjin to see if it was time to reveal what he was doing in Pink Princess. The older only answered with a nod.

“I will… work here, from now on.” Jimin finally answered, smiling sheepishly. “I got scouted by Seokjin-hyung and I was having a difficult time in Wings, so here I am.”

“Oh my god!” Hoseok shrieked, standing out of from the rest of the design department who only gasped in surprise. “Is that true, hyung?” He asked, turning to the CEO for confirmation.

The little smile that graced the CEO’s lips had everyone hollering up in happiness, once again forming a mess of tangled limbs and cheerful shouts. They also profusely thanked Jin for his decision to hire Jimin into the company, jokingly claiming that it was one of the best decisions the businessman has made in his entire life.

Jimin knew they were exaggerating, but still, he felt good. He felt important.

He felt accepted.

And with the recent world-shattering rejection he had to go through, the seemingly foreign feeling of being welcome was what he exactly needed.

“Okay everyone, I will be leaving, then.” Seokjin announced to the whole office, stepping back from the crowd, which still had Jimin in the center of it. “There’s still work to be done. Everyone please take care of Jimin well, okay?”

“Yes, sir!” Everyone chorused, making Jimin turn around to give everyone bows of gratitude.

“Hoseok,” Jin called the attention of the department head. “Please show Jiminie to the new spot I told you to furnish. He’ll be taking that up.”

“Oh my god, all this time I was wondering who was coming into the department… I didn’t think it was going to be Jimin!”

“Yeah, it was supposed to be a surprise, and it worked!” The boss answered, clapping for the success of his little ploy. He then turned to Jimin, and smiled.

“Park Jimin, welcome to Pink Princess.”

The feeling of swelling pride in Jimin’s chest pulled up a proud and happy smile from the new designer. “Thank you, sir! I will do my best!” He said, giving the CEO a ninety-degree bow.

“I know you would.” Seokjin answered. He then turned his attention to everyone else and quickly announced that he would not be able to join them for lunch, since he was going to have lunch with the marketing department for the day.

With that, the boss left the office, leaving Hoseok to take care of Jimin so he could settle down. He took one of the boxes into his hands and led the way to the new cubicle that he himself had arranged.

As Jimin and his new department head walked on the tiled floor of the department, he noted how not much had changed since he last worked in the department. Everyone was still working diligently in their own cubicles, silent, but not tensed. It was actually hard to think that they were the same people who practically caused a ruckus when they learned that he was going to work with them starting that day.

Upon reaching the empty cubicle, Hoseok carefully put down the box that he was carrying and rested his hand on Jimin’s shoulder.

“So, here’s your spot!” The older said happily, looking at Jimin’s face to gauge his reaction. “Do you like it?”

“It’s perfect, hyung.” Jimin answered, smiling. Unlike those of the rest of the department, the cubicle given to him was devoid of anything aside from a desktop and the cubicle walls. Everyone else’s spots were decorated in accordance to their own tastes and art style—another thing that impressed Jimin the first time he stepped foot into the place.

“You are free to decorate your spot with absolutely anything you want… just don’t bring in live animals, okay?” Hoseok said to the younger, causing the two of them to chuckle a bit at the thought of actually bringing animals into the office. “If you need me or anything, you know where to find me, right?”

“Yes, hyung.” Jimin answered, once again sending the senior a smile. “Thank you.”

“Again, welcome to the design department of Pink Princess.” Hoseok said, giving the younger another hug before finally retreating to his own office enclosed in glass walls. As he went back to his spot, Jimin followed him with his gaze, noting the extra finesse with which Hoseok carried himself, characteristic of a dancer. He continued following his new boss with his eyes until he saw the older’s couch in the office.

The same couch on which he used to work while they were still preparing for the anniversary night.

It was also where Jungkook used to sleep when he had to wait for him to finish the day’s work. He could almost picture the younger plopping his tired body the soft material of the seat before falling asleep.

Before he could further ruminate on the past, Jimin closed his eyes and took a long sigh, letting out any negative emotion that was starting to build up in him.

He then instead focused on the task at hand, which was settling down. He opened the boxes which contained the materials he owned in his previous work, and proceeded to finding a spot for every item that was in them. It took only took him a few moments before he had completely emptied the containers, after which started to walk around the office, carefully as to not distract his new workmates.

While walking around the place, he admired the organized cubicles that the other designers had. He also noticed the idea board which had a few photos pinned on it, probably for showing everyone someone’s options so they could all have a say on the matter as outsiders.

It was one activity that Jimin used to love so much during his short stay before, and he was looking forward to participating in new ones again, now that he was also officially a member of the department.

Jimin then let his eyes wander the place again, nodding in satisfaction as he saw aesthetically-pleasing views until he saw her.

It was Wheein.

The designer from Wings recalled the previous moment, when everyone else was rejoicing upon his arrival. It was Wheein who looked… different, from everyone else. Just like the first time he arrived in the department for the collaboration.

The woman was exceedingly observant, so maybe she was once again getting design ideas from Jimin’s arrival. However, the images from earlier still bothered Jimin—especially now that he was watching as the female held her head low, seemingly busy with something that she wanted to keep for herself.

Now that thought sparked interest in Jimin.

With the intention to just strike a casual conversation with the mysterious girl, Jimin quietly walked over to her cubicle, going around and using his modern dance training to gracefully maneuver around the place without making sounds. Once he was almost beside the girl, he stretched his neck to take a peek at what Wheein was getting all busy for.

She was holding her phone and texting someone, that Jimin could clearly see. When he looked more carefully, however, his normally small eyes bulged out of their sockets in surprise.

Apparently, the woman was texting someone on her phone, with an unnamed number on the recipient field. However, Jimin did not really need the name to know who Wheein was texting.

It was Jungkook’s number.

Taken over by curiosity, Jimin stretched his neck a little bit more and moved closer to see the contents of the message the other designer was trying to send to his previous boss, only to be even more shocked as the girl composed and sent a message about his arrival as a new employee in Pink Princess.

On .

Jimin was about to step back and make an escape when the female suddenly her chair, sending the newcomer stumbling back to regain balance from his previous snooping position.

“J-Jimin!”

“Y-You,” Jimin stuttered, pointing a finger to Wheein’s phone which was still in her hands. “You were—”

Before he could finish his sentence, Wheein covered his mouth with her hands, using the other one to pull the shell-shocked Jimin out of the office and into the hallways, near the fire exit. While the girl was dragging him, Jimin looked around the office to see if anyone would stop them, but to his dismay, people were too busy with their own businesses to pay any attention to Wheein basically taking him away.

Once they were hidden behind the door of the emergency exit, Wheein let go of his arm and began to speak.

“What were you doing?”

What were you doing?” Jimin countered. “I saw you texting him about me working in Pink Princess now… why? And why are you even texting him?”

“What are you talking about?” Wheein asked. “I was talking to my friend! I was telling him that someone new came to work!”

“Oh yeah? And that friend is Jeon Jungkook?”

“W-What…”

“I saw the number, Wheein.” The boy continued. “You can’t tell me I am wrong, because I know Jeon Jungkook’s number by heart.”

“I-I think this is a misunderstanding.” The woman stammered. “You saw it wrongly.”

“Oh really?” Jimin asked, quirking a brow at the girl. He was going to accept whatever reason Wheein had for texting Jungkook about his whereabouts, but for her to question his observations?

That Jimin did not like.

“How about we let the others decide, then?” Jimin threatened, bringing out the little in him. He knew he could not just pull out an honest answer from Wheein without resorting to this, and he did not like threatening people either. But it was about him.

Of course, Jimin had to know.

“W-Wait!” Wheein protested, stopping the boy from walking out of the fire exit, possibly to tell everyone else of what he saw. “I-I’ll tell you! Okay? But promise me you won’t tell anyone else!”

Sensing defeat in the female’s voice, Jimin decided to calm down, stepping back from the door and motioning with his head for the other to continue.

“I…” Wheein trailed off, her fingers playing with the hem of her shirt. “I’m working under Jeon Jungkook’s direct orders.” She confessed. “I am Wings’s mole in Pink Princess, for 5 years now, actually.”

Jimin nodded in understanding, the idea not really being new to him, since Taehyung also confessed to being a mole in Wings as well just earlier during the day.

“It is my job to update the CEO with whatever I deem is of significant value to the relationship of the two companies. I could not save his number on my phone for security purposes—but I guess that backfired.” She laughed nervously, looking at the floor between her and the newcomer.

The taller of the two noticed her distress, obviously still anxious about getting caught by a Pink Princess employee. It made Jimin feel bad for her.

“Jung Wheein-ssi.” Jimin called the female’s name softly, careful to not scare her even more. It took some moments before she lifted her gaze from the ground to meet the boy’s, showing her fear-stricken eyes.

“Please don’t tell anyone else… I am begging you.” She sobbed, using her fist to wipe away a tear that had escaped her eye. “I will lose both jobs…”

And with that, Jimin pulled the girl into his arms and gave her a tight, reassuring hug.

“Don’t worry, Wheein.” He answered, patting the woman’s hair carefully to comfort her. “I will not tell anyone else about it. Your secret is safe with me.” He whispered, already started to let go of the revelation so it would not bother him anymore.

In fact, Wheein being a mole did not really bother him from the start. What made him more unsettled was the fact that she informed Jungkook of his arrival in Pink Princess as a new employee.

As far as he knew, Jungkook had not been informed yet of his resignation.

 

 

Rubbing his aching head from the recent stressors he had been dealing with, the CEO only groaned as he heard his phone vibrate in his pocket. The pill he took was yet to take effect.

He groggily took device out of his pocket, and read the message. Upon reading the text message, Jungkook immediately straightened in his seat, his heart picking up its pace for reasons unknown.

 

From: Cinderella

Good morning, sir.

Park Jimin came in Pink Princess today, saying that Pink Princess had scouted him. He will be working here from now on as an employee of Kim Seokjin.

Are you aware of this?