New friend

My symphony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rambunctious blaring of the small alarm clock jarred me out of my peaceful sleep and I jolted up, smashing the snooze button as hard as I possibly could. UGH. I went for a cold shower.

 

“HURRY UP!” Yoongi knocked on the door forcefully. UGHH.

 

“I’M ALMOST DONE!” I shouted from inside, I didn’t want to get slapped again.

 

“YOU BETTER!” I could hear from his voice that he’s desperate.

 

I quickly dry myself with a towel and got out of the toilet. I covered my face with my towel to protect myself from getting slapped by him again the moment I opened the door.

 

He had a desperate look on his face as he pushed me out of the toilet. What an Idiot. I giggled as I stumbled.

 

I changed into my uniform and tied my hair up into a high ponytail. I packed my bag, placing my books and stationaries.

 

“Let’s go Charlie. Good luck for our first day!” I picked charlie up, and walked out of the house. I was surprise I didn’t receive  any criticisms or glares from aunt Marge.

 

HOLY ! I saw an angelic figure standing there, with her earpiece on. She looks pretty with her school uniform on. Her perfect body. I can’t believe I’m so erted. I slapped myself mentally.

 

She saw me and went open. WHY? DID I WEAR MY UNIFORM INSIDE OUT? BUT IT’S THE CORRECT SIDE. IS MY PONYTAIL MESSY? I touched ponytail briskly. She didn’t took her eyes off me.

 

“Why? Do I look ugly with my hair tied up? Or did I wear my tie wrongly? Why are you staring at me like that?” I furrowed my brows as I look at Sojung, who still can't seem to remove her gaze off me.

 

“You look beautiful… Sorry I  uh… anways let’s get going. I’m sure you wouldn’t want to be late on your first day right?” She faked a laugh and I turned red.

We walked to the bus stop, and she placed one side of her earpiece in my ear which made me froze on the spot.  

 

                                   Without knowing, I look at you

 

When you brightly smile

I start to smile too

 

When you’re walking

I’m walking behind you

 

When you shyly sing

I’m humming along too

 

I didn’t know I’d be like this

That you’d become my everything

 

Your happiness, you sadness

 

I didn’t know everything about you would be mine

 

I’ll confess my heart now

I can’t hide it any longer

 

I like you, I love you

 

You are my everything

 

Will you accept my heart?

 

I’ll protect you

 

I’ll hug you

 

I pray that your dazzling smile

Will be for me

I turned into a human tomato. I could hear my heartbeat beating rapidly against my chest. . WHY AM I LIKE THIS?  SOMEONE SAVE ME!

 

“Uh… the bus is here.” She said as she paused the song on her phone. THANK YOU SO MUCH BUS!

 

“Eunbi yah, I’ll follow you to the principle office later. He asked me to your bring you around.” She broke the awkward silence between us.

 

“O…okay…” I didn’t know how to reply her.

 

“Are you nervous?” She asked, wiping the sweat off my face. I froze.

 

I nodded.

 

“Well, don’t be.” She simply replied.

 

“Bu-”

 

“Shhh… drink some water.” She passed me her water bottle.

 

I took a sip but I didn’t get better. It got worst. CALM THE DOWN HWANG EUNBI.

 

“Let’s go.” She took my hand as we got off the bus. HOLY @#$%^&*_+!

 

“Hi Sojung!” A girl smiled

 

“Hey Sojung!” A guy greeted

 

“what’s up!” Another guy smiled

 

Sojung simply smiled.

 

“How can someone be so perfect?” How can that come out just like that?

 

“Sorry?” Sojung heard me.

 

“I MEAN… uh How can someone like you not be a pre…fect?” I SCREWED UP.

 

“Oh haha I’m just a first year.”

 

We walked to the principle office.

 

“Good morning sir. I’m Hwang Eunbi.” I bowed.

 

“Eunbi, Sojung would be your buddy.”

 

“Sojung, please bring her around the school.”

 

“Yes, sir.” Sojung replied

 

We went for our first period.

 

I walked into the classroom with Sojung. The teacher was already inside.

 

“You’re Eunbi, the transferee?” The teacher asked while Sojung went to her seat.

 

“Yes I am.”

 

“I am Mrs Park and I’m teaching history of music.

 

“Okay class, we have a new student with us. Please introduce yourself.”

 

“Hi guys, I’m Eunbi and this is my first day here.”

 

“You can take the empty seat next to Sojung. Sojung please raise your hand.”

 

Sojung waved and smiled at me.

 

“Hi. I’m Jung Yerin. Nice to meet you!” A student sitting on my right turned to me.

 

“Nice to meet you, Yerin.”

 

“Class, please take your textbook out and turn to page 28. We’ll be learning about Frédéric François Chopin.”

 

“Please highlight or underline the phrase ‘Chopin was born in the Duchy of Warsaw and grew up in Warsaw’, ‘he completed his musical education and composed his earlier works in Warsaw before leaving Poland at the age of 20’ and ‘He died in Paris in 1849 at the age of 39, probably of tuberculosis.’ It’ll come out for your test weekly test this week.”

 

“Weekly test? There’s a weekly test?”  I furrowed my brows 

 

“We have a test every week. It’s a different subject every week.”Sojung explained.

 

“Oh…”

 

“So class, can anyone tell me what are some of his  compositions?”

 

Sojung raised up her hand.

 

“Sojung.”

 

“Some of his compositions include, nocturnes chopin, preludes (chopin), études (chopin), chopin waltz, chopin concerto 1, polonaise in a flat major op. 53.” 

 

“Thank you Sojung.”

 

Wow, is she Hermoine’s twin, Hermoinea or something just that she doesn’t know? I didn’t know she was so smart.

 

I stared at Sojung. She looks perfect when she’s focused. I'm not sure if you'd say she was classically beautiful, but her large liquid brown eyes held such an intelligence and serenity that it was impossible for me not to be held prisoner by them. Her cheekbones weren't especially high and her nose was a little too long to be perfect, but there was undeniable symmetry to her features and perhaps that's what held me so captivated.

 

“RING!” The bell shook me back to reality.

 

“Okay class, I’ll stop here for today. Remember to study for this week’s test.”

 

“Thank you Mrs park!”

 

“How was your first period?” Sojung asked.

 

“Well, it wasn’t as boring as I expected.”

 

“What’s the next lesson?”

 

“It’ll be music theory, then lunch break, after that it’ll be sectionals for 2 and a half hours followed by combine for two and a half hours.”

 

“I think I saw Hermoine.” I stared at her in awe.

 

“Where?” She looked around the class.

 

“Beside me.”

 

“Huh?” She furrowed her brows.

 

“How can someone be so smart and pretty at the same time? It isn’t fair.” I spoke without thinking. Oh I said the wrong thing.

 

“Well thanks.”

 

“Good morning class!” A teacher walked in.

 

The class stood up.

 

“Good morning M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter