Jokes ^_^

My symphony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have my way." Eunha winked.

"... What way? Using coins? Or cards?"

"Omaigawd Sinb, you're hopeless in love."

"Precisely, that's the reason I asked you for help."

"Not really, I asked you."

"Whatever, I just need help."

"And I'm helping you."

"Aww, thank you Eunha." I acted cute but cringed at it.

"You're welcome Sinb yah." How can she not act cute and shill be cute? Looks like I must go for act cute 101 lessons.

"Now I finally understand how lucky Umji is..."

"Strongly agree." Umji appeared out of no where.

"I'm the lucky one." She winked at Umji.

"No were both lucky, just that I'm luckier." 

"Nope, the opposite." They started a 'who's luckier' contest and soon a staring contest.

"Woah your staring contest is getting intense. I should continue my work. A reminder, no pda thanks. I don't want to watch the rated movie anymore, I'm underage. So control both of your RAGING hormones and leave whatever kiss kiss touch touch after work." I skipped away. Eunha widened her eyes while Umji turned into a tomato.

"Okay Okay, we'll do it AFTER work." Eunha rolled her eyes. 

I just smiled and went back to work.

"Umji yah, come here." Eunha gestured.

"Yes baby?"

"It's after work now, and I want to ki-"

"STOP. Wait, before you even start your kiss kiss touch touch, let me leave first. See you tomorrow. Bye!" I waved and pulled Sojung out of the cafe. 

"Why are you in such a rush to leave? Oh, can't wait to go back home huh?

"We need to leave them alone. They two have important business to do."

"We have too."

"What business? You're selling things online? What are you selling? What is the price?"

"You obviously don't get what I mean. Nevermind... Let's go."

"Nooo wait, at least tell me the item you're selling."

"I'm going to sell you away."

"... How much?"

"Ten bucks."

"TEN BU-?"

"Just kidding, you're priceless and furthermore, you belong to me. ME ONLY."

"What If I say I belong to Yerin?" 

"Finally a buyer. I'll text Yerin tomorrow and I'll pass her item to her tomorrow." 

"Wait wha-? I'm joking."

"Too late. No refund." She's really going to sell me to Yerin huh? Fine then.

"Whatever... Yerin can sleep with me and cuddle with me."

"... Uhm... I suddenly recalled that Eunbi 2.0 is temporarily out of stock, so ask her to order another time."

"Nah, no need a 2.0. The original one should be fine with her. Alright, I'll be ready for tomorrow."

"Hey wait, I've decided that I'll stop my business, since the business isn't really very good."

"So Yerin's coll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter