Take me with you

My symphony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The blade is less than an inch form my wrist. I was about to slash open my wrist

Then, I saw you standing in front of me, smiling at me. Are you really here? Or am I dreaming again? Your angelic smile... your sparkling brown eyes...your beautiful figure... Maybe I was just hallucinating. Anyways, I believed that you are here to take me with you, so I was about to slash open my wrist once again... 

"Eunbi yah..."Her angelic voice stopped me once again. I dropped the pen knife.

"MUMMY!" I couldn't control myself. "PLEASE WAIT FOR ME! I'M COMING WITH YOU! JUST A COUPLE OF SLASHES AND I'LL BE WITH YOU FOREVER..." I picked up the pen knife, not giving up on what I started

"Eunbi yah listen to me. Please..." Her voice soothed my heart, but at the same time it just made me want to join her in heaven more.

"Eunbi yah please don't do anything silly. Please...  don't do this. I may not be with you anymore, but I will always be in your heart. I'll be up there watching over you. Eunbi yah... Remember the promise we made? I'm sorry I didn't keep the promise... I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you at your lowest point. I'm sorry... "

"I really wanted to learn how to play the clarinet... I really wanted to... I prayed every night to let myself grow up faster, so that I could learn it and play it in a band, together with you... And do you know what's my dream? It is to perform together with you...But now? My dream has went down the drain..." 

"You were my source of light, my inspiration, my dream, my hope, my evrything. And you just left me alone in this world like that..." I was trembling 

"Eunbi yah I'm sorry... I really am... Now that I'm gone, you'll have to take care of yourself. Please don't ever do anything silly like this again... Now that I'm gone, I'll leave Charlie to you. Please take care of him. Because I know that he'll be fine under your care. Remember to polish him often. And you'll have to learn how to play the clarinet without me... But I'll visit you often, and be by your side...Just treat it like charlie is my heart, my soul. Cherish him and take care of it. " It was her turn to struggle while speaking.

"Promise me something..." 

"I'll promise you anything, Eunbi."

"Promise that you will always be beside me, be it physically or just mentally. And promise me that you'll always be beside me when I'm playing the clarinet... And when I'm performing."

"I promise you. And this time I won't break it again,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter