AJC Band Concert :)

My symphony
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:26:

 

We managed to make our ways into the theatre.

 

We got seated, and I was sitting between Sojung and Yerin.

 

The emcee began, “Proudly presenting, AJC symphonic band’s limelight 2018. Limelight features some of the best school symphonic bands! Spending your Monday night indulging in some of the magical pieces that we’ll be performing. Phantom of opera, Titanic medley, Little mermaid medley, and last but not least, Totoro. Let’s put our hands together to welcome the AJC band! ” The theatre was filled with claps and cheers.

 

The band came out row by row and gosh, they look so organised. What a big band. Woah, their instruments are really shiny.

 

Sojung was jumping again.

 

“Hey, you good?” I didn’t know a concert can land someone into this state. Insanity. Sojung, was jumping again in her seat, giggling and squealing.

 

“!@#$%^&*(_)##@ THEIR INSTRUMENTS ARE SHINY WTH!”

 

“Okay, breathe in huu, breathe out haa.”

 

“IT’S STARTING! IT’S STARTING!” Sojung squealed.

 

The lights on the side went out, leaving only the stage lights on.

9:34:

 

"As expected, they're the BEST. I can't stop squealing during the concert." Sojung's voice broke

 

"Yeah, and I've been hearing your squeals since the start of the concert."

 

"I'm sorry. Well, you can't blame me. I can't help it." Sojung pouted.

 

"Guys, their instruments are SO shiny. I'm jealous." Their instruments are indeed shiny. I guess I need to polish Charlie soon.

 

"Wanna go for supper?" Yerin asked

 

"I'm not hungry though, are you hungry?" Sojung pointed to me and I shook my head.

 

"Okay then, yuju and I will go for supper. See you guys tomorrow?"

 

"Yeah, see you guys tomorrow."

 

"So Eunbi, how's the concert?" We started walking out of the foyer.

 

"Well, they're awesome. The clarinetists are so cute.  AND THE CONDUCTOR! HE'S SO CUTE!" The conductor looked like he's twenty years old and he's so damn cute. Well, although he had his back face the audience the whole time, he still turned around to bow after every song. And I had a... Nice view of the...  back too...
 

"Hey, I'm cute too." Sojung pouted.

 

"Well, you're more towards the pretty side though. Yerin is the definition of cute." Oh crap, did I say something wrong? Why is Sojung pouting?

 

"But if she's the definition of cute, you'll be the definition of pretty." Does that make everything better? I guess...

 

"Nah, I'm not pretty." Is she being humble here?HOW IS SHE NOT PRETTY? If she's not pretty, what about me? I'm like a thousand times uglier.

 

"If you're not pretty, then what about me? I'm like a thousand times uglier. If you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter