Chapter 8

The star in the dark night

Harzzzzz ... who's calling me?
Stupid .. why I forgot to turn off my phone.
I flailed to get my phone.
Got it ..
"Hello" with a heavy voice I picked up the phone.
"Sleepyhead, wake up! It's 12 o'clock and still sleeping? "Someone who like I know her voice.
Wait .. Irene? Instantly I got up, and sat down.
"Irene?" I asked a little disbelief.
"Well, it's me ... I do not know how many chats I send and none you read" Irene grunted, imagining her face, must be very cute.
Heizzz .. Rain!
"Sorry, I used to sleep all day if I did not work" I replied with a little laugh.
"I am in front of aisle, while I get out the car first, how many meters distance from your house?" Irene in front of my house? Whatttt? OMG..what should I do. I look in the mirror, my face and hair are a mess.
"Eeehhh .. for what to my house?" I say haltingly as I release my shirt.
"I bring lunch, we eat together, which is your house? I've walked down the aisle "Irene asked a little angry.
"Small house fenced in brown wood, IIIII .. will be fore" I say while smoothing my hair.
I changed my clothes and ran to the front of the house.
I turned to the right and saw Irene walking toward me, wearing a black leather jacket, a white Tshirt and black jeans, and sunglasses, very fashionable and beautiful, like my idol's celebrity. Her hands looked heavy with something.
I nod my head, she comes up to me and ruffles my hair.
"It's just waking up now, look .. kick it up" I grinned embarrassed and offered a hand to carry her bag.
"Come in, my house is a messy" I say as I open the door.
"Excuse me .. ckckck is a mess" said Irene with a smile, she took off her boots and glasses.
"Sit where you want, that's the pillow" I pointed at the pile of cushions to sit "I went to the bathroom first" I rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.
"Rain, do I prepare for a meal?" Irene knocked on the bathroom door.
"Okay" I say a little shout.

Done from the bathroom, I see a lot of food neatly stacked on the table.
"Whoa .. who's cooking? You? "I asked as I chuckled in awe.
"I never enter the kitchen, my servant who prepares, let's eat .. I'm hungry" she replied with a laugh.
"It's okay do you eat like this?" Because I do not have a dining table, so have to sit on the floor with a cushion sitting.
"It's okay" Irene smiled as she gave me chopsticks and spoons.
"Delicious" my mouth is full of food, Irene smiled.
It's the first time I've eaten with Irene, talked while eating, seeing her face very clearly in front of me. I really enjoyed the most special lunch of my life.

I took the dirty dishes and washed them while Irene cleaned the table.
"You live alone? Not with your friends? "She asked as she poured a drink in a glass.
"This small house, where to stay alone, we can not breathe later" I laughed as I walked towards the room "wait a minute, I clean my room first".
Irene looked at some of the pictures I hung on the wall.
There was only air conditioning in my room while in the front room there was only a fan, I'm afraid Irene was overheated, so I cleaned my room first.
Irene looked into my room "ughm..your room is comfortable too" I still set my bed "come in, at least a little tidy" I smiled at her.
She sat in the chair while I opened the window curtain.
"Who is this girl?" Irene turned to me, her face flat, pointing at the frame, looking strange to see her face like that.
I approached her, sitting on the bed "my close friend in the hometown" I took the picture "I miss her, it's been a while since we met." Irene shifted her chair, pouted and she took a picture, then laid it closed on the table, I just saw what strange she was doing.

"Do you love her?" Her eyes stared sharply towards me "of course I love her" I replied confidently. "Like I love Kevin? I mean before he betrayed me "I was shocked by the question" Like you love your best friends "I say smiling.
Irene is still frowning "sorry, I just want to know, because there are only this photo here, she must be very special for you" I looked at her "there is someone more special for me" I said and take the remote AC, somehow my room became more hot with our conversation.
Irene watched me "who? May I know? "I looked at her, if I could tell you" nobody, do you want to wait while I take a shower? "I say distracted, Irene just nodded.

A few minutes after I showered, I saw Irene lying on my bed while playing her handphone, "looks fresh" she looked at me "want to come out with me or you want to continue to sleep?" She asked.
"Where do you want to take me?" I asked to turn around and take off my old tshirt and wear a clean tshirt "I do not know, hangout to the mall or just walk" why I feel she was looking at me, I turned around and look Irene hastily looked away. "What if we just watch tv at home" I say as I jump onto the bed "I'm a little tired, three weeks I do not take a offday" I sat leaning beside her, I reached for the TV remote located on a small table nearby, our chests touched, her lips touching my cheek slightly, I quickly return to my position after getting a TV remote.
"Okay, if you just want to be home, I accompany you here" Irene smiled and sat next to me.
Finally we just watch TV while chatting, I tell a lot of funny stories and she laughs off, sometimes while hitting me.

Time passes quickly, sun sinks and I go to turn on the lights "I'm hungry, out looking for food?" She asked, I nodded and walked out the room to turn on the lights. "I change clothes first" Irene rushed out of the room and waited for me outside.
Finally, we decided to eat at a steakhouse. I enjoyed my dinner. After dinner, Irene drove me home "thanks for lunch and dinner" I say open the seatbelt, Irene also opened her seatbelt "thank you for spending your time with me" suddenly kissed my cheek. I was shocked and could not believe what just happened "Good night" she whispered in my ear. I trembled and looked at her "good evening" my hand tried to reach the door and opened it, it felt my body stiff and hard to move. I'm down and still like unconscious. Irene opens the window "I'm home, bye" I nod my head and wave, while Irene smiles at me. I'm still standing looking at Irene's car getting away.
Am I dreaming?