Chapter 19

The star in the dark night

I woke up and saw Irene still asleep beside me, I got up slowly so as not to wake her up. I prepared breakfast immediately, hmm .. I have to ask her, what is about our last night, I do not know why we made love.

"Why not wake me up?", I was startled suddenly she stood in the kitchen, only wearing a shirt, looks her smooth legs. I smiled "good morning", Irene approached me, hugged me from behind, kissed my neck, "good morning".

I prepared our breakfast on the kitchen table, we had breakfast together in silence because we were too hungry to talked each other. I cleaned up the breakfast while washing, I asked her "Irene", she was pouring orange juice on the glass.

"yes?", I turned to her "last night, what is the meaning of our ?",

She sat in the kitchen chair looking at me " our ? I do not know, but is not this what you want?",

I stopped my activity, "what do I want? ",

I am more confused, "make love with me because I want it? ",

I paused, Irene continued "we remain friends, but we can make love, u can touch me whenever you want, I do not lose you, we both achieve our desires, is not it like that? ".

I slammed the glass, washed my hands, walked toward her, "you think just the I want from you?",

Irene looked at me "Am I wrong? You know we're just friend, but you're angry and being cold to me, you leave me and spend your time with Karen, you're gay and love me, I give you what you want, my body, and I think it's not that difficult, I love you too, our case closed, happy ending" Irene smiled at me.

I was shocked to hear her words "change your clothes, and get out of my house" I threw a napkin in my hand, bucking towards the room.

Irene followed me, "Rain, what do you mean? Are you angry? "Irene tugged at my hand.

"I'm not angry, I'm sick of what you say, how could you say such a disgusting thing. Put on your clothes and get out of my house! "I grabbed Irene's shirt and gave it to her.

"Quick !!!!". Irene was shocked to see me yelling at her, she changed clothes, I gave her a jacket and a pursue, "what are you waiting for, get out of here, and never see me again, you hear me !!!", I opened the door and forced her out from my house,

Irene cried and I slammed the door and locked it, Irene knocked on the door "Rain .. Rain".

That morning, the last time I met her, I again blocked her number, I was really mad at her, I was humiliated by her words. I'm frustrated with this incident. One week passed, Irene went to my house twice, but I did not open the door for her. Two weeks later, I decided to go hometown, I wanted to meet Levi and celebrate my birthday with her. I never heard of Irene again, her best friend did not look for me, it’s mean Irene was fine.

As usual Levi picked me up at the bus station, Levi asked about Irene and I told her all the details. Levi then talks to me "Irene does not realize that she actually loves you",

I turned to her "love me?", I laughed sarcastically.

"I'll bet you, she'll meet you and confess her love sooner or later", Levi smiled at me,

"I've given up, I'm tired," I say, closing my eyes.

"Loving someone is tiring, but it is worth fighting for", Levi squeezed my thigh.

A few days in the hometown, I realized that my life is very empty without Irene, Levi busy working and just come after from work. Tomorrow is my birthday, but surely Irene does not care. Hmmmm ... I took a deep breath.

Levi brought a birthday cake with my aunt, they met me in the bed room while singing birthday, I smiled at them, at least I had them in my life. I prayed then blew out the candle. Gave one bite of cake to my aunt and Levi. My aunt gave a necklace as a present, while Levi gave me a watch. I kissed them and thanked them for everything. My aunt went to her room, Levi and I still chatted until we fell asleep.

At 10:30 am, my aunt knocked on the door of my room, "Rain, it is a shipment for you", I wake, open the door, "what is that, aunt?" I asked still sleepy,

"somebody sent a big teddy bear for you", I do not know who sent me, I look towards Levi who is still asleep, does Levi give me another gift?

I went downstairs, saw a very large teddy bear, maybe 5-6 feet tall, and a bouquet of roses, there were two tucked letters, I opened one of them, and read them ..

....

Dear Rain,

Surprised?

I sent you a bear for a birthday present,

Happy Birthday,

What is your wish this year?

I miss you, two weeks and four days, we do not meet, we do not talk, we do not greet each other good morning and good night.

Do you miss me?

I hope you feel the same.

I'm afraid to see you, are you still mad at me?

Rain,

I'm sorry about what I said to you that morning, really I did inappropriate to say it at all.

I'm scared Rain,

Seeing you with other girl, frightened for losing you, what if you fell in love with her and left me.

But, I'm more afraid after we make love,

The happy feelings I feel, the love I never felt even when I was dating my ex boyfriends.

When I saw you that night, I realized that I had fallen in love with you, the feeling I felt was no longer the love of a friend, I fell in love with you, Rain.

But, when I think about it, I'm afraid what if my parents know? Will they accept me like your parents accept the fact that you are gay.

What about the reaction of my friends, if they can also accept me? as Levi understands you.

What about my society, will they get rid of me?

All those questions were in my head when I woke up the next day.

I'm afraid to love you, Rain.

My heart wants to say that I am in love with you, but my head prevents it.

And at breakfast you suddenly ask me, I'm not ready to answer it, and catapult words that hurt you.

I accept this punishment, Rain.

For a moment I want to get away from you, I fly for a vacation. I'm looking for answers, about us.

And now I'm sure what I have to say to you.

Irene

... ...

Ouch, this was a teddy bear from Irene, I was trembling after reading this letter. "Who sent this doll? Irene? "I did not realize Levi's presence, I nodded and gave a letter from Irene to her, while I opened a second letter, apparently a birthday card.

....

Happy Birthday My darling ..

Your star,

...

Very briefly, I smiled. I miss you….

"What's on your mind now Rain, after reading this letter?" Levi who was behind me gave the letter after she read it. I squat, touch the roses Irene sends, inhale the scent.

"I just realized how selfish I am, Levi. I felt that I had done a lot for Irene, that loving her all this time meant I had sacrificed for her. I felt that I was hurt by what she said, and made me feel as if I were suffering. I'm very selfish, and really embarrassed if I remember it now.

Levi, I never thought about how Irene felt, I just thought I was suffering, I suffered, I suffered ..

I do not even think Irene is confused with our situation. "

I suddenly cried, I hugged a teddy bear in front of me.

"Irene was frightened and I shouted at her"

I wailed while hitting the doll "I have to go home and meet her"

I stand up and turns my body instead of the Levi who is behind me, but Irene. I looked for Levi, but I did not see her.

"Since when were you here?" wiping my tears. Irene smiled and gave me a tissue, I was a little sullen, very embarrassed, I was like a child wailing in front of the doll.

"Ever since the doll came, I stood outside. But, apparently you really like to get a bear, until not aware of my presence, Levi had seen me, but I told her to shut up and asked you about the letter"

Levi conspires with Irene, watch out if I meet her.

I approached Irene "Your hair is beautiful, more gorgeous", I realized Irene cut her hair and changed the color to brown.

Irene held out her hand, I greeted her, we hugged.

"Happy birthday", Irene kissed my forehead. My eyes tears up ..

I stared at her "I'm sorry, have thrown you out", Irene shook her head and brought her face close, I felt her breath, my heart pounding "I love you, Rain".

I was suddenly frozen, hit by tons of ice blocks, no .. I must have misheard, and she kissed my lips, her nose danced in my nose, then kissed me again, my lips trembled, I closed my eyes, my tears dripped.

Irene's fingers wiped the tears from my eyes, I forced my eyes open, "Is this the answer about us?", I asked shakily.

Irene tears up "sorry if I'm late to realize it".

I hugged her tightly, "I love you so much, Irene".

We kissed each other gently, many times, I aded every electric current that stung me every time we kissed, the softness of her lips like marshmallows, I really love her and will not let go this time.

I just remembered about Levi, "I have to call Levi first, come on up, I want to take a bath too", Irene nodded and clasped my hand.

After I showered, I saw Irene looking at a photo album, "You are so cute as a child, and so many of your photos with trophies and medals, your parents must be proud of you".

I approached Irene, leaned over and hugged Irene, "refreshing your fragrance" Irene kisses my cheek, I tighten my arms. We kissed again, Irene let go of my hand and pulled me into her lap.

I played the strands of her hair, then kissed her, "do not tease me, honey", Irene touched my neck, then kissed her, "I just missed you too much" she whispered. "Irene, we have lunch promise with Levi ... arggggghhhhh", Irene played my , pulled it, made me unable to control my mind.

"Irene, for the sake of God, I ... ", Irene slid her hands behind my shirt, wringing my s, her lips nibbling at my neck "you what? ... "

I gave up, I attacked her lips, kissed her mercilessly, playing my tongue, sipping every kiss, Irene opened my shirt, quickly my right , her hands squeezing the other s.

It's too good, I bumped long, bumping in her lap, and our paradise is disturbed by my phone ring, I let it ring but will not stop, we stop, I set my breath.

"I have to pick up my phone" I say still breathless, take my shirt and wear it, take my phone, achh I forget, Levi ....

We relax in the beach after lunch together. "When will you marry Levi? Your mother kept telling me to urge you to marry, " I said as I lay down, placing my head on Irene's thigh.

"Why did my mother insist on you? Does she want you to marry me? " Levi lies down beside me.

"Keep your mouth in front of my girlfriend, she's so grumpy" I kissed Irene's hand.

Irene pinched my cheek.

"I'm not ready", Levi turned to me.

"But you've been together for 6 years? 7 years? ", I asked seriously.

Levi marked 6 with her finger.

"He'll run away," I say with a laugh.

Levi's phone rang. She talked to someone, I guess her boyfriend. Levi sat waving her hands. "I see you .. haiiiiii", Irene and I saw a guy approached us. "Hi, David", I say.

David handed me a paper bag, "happy birthday, beautiful."

"Thank you, what is this, diamond ring?" I asked David.

David laughed, "and who is this?", He asked to see Irene.

"Irene, introduce David, Levi's boyfriend, David introduce Irene..ehmm my friend", Irene and David shake hands.

"I just asked Levi, when did you guys get married ?!", Levi hit me.

"Levi says as long as you're still unmarried, she'll stay single," David sighed, Levi and I laughed at him.

"Then I might be better off marrying you," David joked.

"Who can turn you down? Levi will not mind sharing you with me ", Irene pinched my arm, I was holding back pain.

"enough.. enough.., come on, lets go, your mother will wait us", Levi hit David's thigh.

"Ech, where are you going?", I opened my sunglasses, "David's mother wants to have dinner with us", Levi kissed my forehead, "Bye Irene", Irene d with a smile.

"So, sharing hmmm", Irene tickled me. I laughed with joy. "If Levi has to choose, she'll pick me from David, I'm sure of that". Irene glanced at me, I hugged her, "And do you choose me or Levi?" Irene asked, "because Levi is not here, so I choose you," I whispered.

Irene hit my back, "huh".

I looked at Irene, "I'm serious about choosing you, I can not live without you, but do not say Levi hmmmm".

Irene laughed as she ruffled my hair.

"Soon the sunset, going for a walk by the beach or sitting here?"

Irene moved on, and stretched out her hand, I greeted her hand, stood up.

We strolled along the beach, occasionally stopping to watch the sun slowly begin to sink. We both fell silent enjoying the scenery. "Irene", I turned to her, "hmm?", Irene saw me, "I love you". I grasped her hand tightly, "I love you much more". Irene smiled at me.

"Look, the star has appeared", I say pointed to the sky.

Irene looked up at the sky, "the star will only appear in the dark night".