Chapter 3

The star in the dark night

I began to notice her for some reason when she stepped into the cafe, when I accidentally looked at her, my heart beat fast.
She is very beautiful, her hair is a little bit wavy, her skin is very well groomed, for God's sake .. her smile is very charming.
Ouch..she smiled at me .. really ??? I look to my left right side, maybe there is someone else standing beside me .. no ..
I look back, there is only a wall ..
So .. she smiled at me, did not she?
And from that day on, I fell in love with her.
I do not care even though she's a girl.
I mean, we're both girls.
I can not refuse the charm.
The first time I felt such a wonderful feeling.
And maybe today is my happy day working in a cafe.
I still stand here while watching the table 21, where she and her friends sit down.
"waiter" of one of her friends finally waved her hand, and I immediately approached the table, as if afraid of another waitress coming to them
"Please, for order" I said, holding the pencil and notes, glancing slightly at her, she still flipping through the menu.
One of her friends ordered "1 Fruity Lemon Squash, 2 Berry Blow Lonic, 1 Apple Cooler, 1 black sesame roll cake, and Irene, what are you ordering?" dug..dug..dug..my heart is ticking, and I afraid they heard it .. and I finally know her name..Irene ..
I set it on without blinking, a little shaky waiting for her answer
"Ughmm..shiratama o-matcha, please" Irene replied with a smile at me, and I nodded while writing her order "is there something else?" Irene shook her head "no thanks".
"okay, I repeat your order, 1 Fruity Lemon Squash, 2 Berry Blow Lonic, 1 Apple Cooler, 1 black sesame roll cake, 1 shiratama o-matcha, please wait for your order will be delivered, thank you" I brought the menu on the table and went away
I swear, I will not want to swap today with another day, it's my lucky day, see her smile, hear her voice, and know her name.
Goossshhhhhh ... I want to faint ..

A few moments, I deliver order to table 21 ..
Put one by one, and the last menu "...... shiratama o-matcha .." Irene slightly raised her hand, and I put the order in front of her and talked "please enjoy and call me if you need anything" then I left the table with heavy steps.

For more than an hour, Irene and her friends were still at the table ... while I busy here and there to the other tables, glancing at her when I got a chance.

Until, one of her friends stood up, and went to the cashier to pay.

And why does it make me so sad, because that means Irene is leaving, and I have to wait until she comes back.

After I cleared the cafe, I went home ..
When I got home, I cleaned myself up and looked for my diary.
ach .. I have not written for a long time, and today I have to write something very important ..

about her.

Dear Diary
.................


I wrote all my happiness, and finally I started to feel sleepy ..

good night, Irene ..

my eyes closed ..

Two days passed, and finally Irene came back with her friends.
And I started to know Irene's schedule came to the cafe. I always wait to be able to serve her, ask what she orders, see her smile ... and complete is my day ..

For three months nothing has changed, it's just that, my love deepens on her.

Loving her was quietly uncomfortable, but that's all I can afford. Seeing her laugh alone makes me happy. Until now, I have never turned away from her, she's the only star in my heart.

Until that day comes, as I stand near the door of the cafe as usual to welcome my star. Wait...she got out of a different car, and came out a guy, not with her four friends as usual. My heart went very fast, cold sweat dampened my palms, and I felt my head go round and round. Is she dating? The guy clasped her hand into the cafe. I welcome as usual, but my heart hurt, it's like to scream and cry. A little trembling I approached their table, asking what they order. It was hard to breathe, seeing them both like lovers in love. I am brokenhearted. Seeing them from a distance, choking the chest. I wanted to run to the bathroom and cry, but I held it because there were so many customers I had to serve. The clock was very slow, as if they were sitting there for hours. After I got home from work, I went into my room and cried, I was really heartbroken until I fell asleep.

The following days, it becomes even more painful for me ...
Wait .. but she smiled and laughed happy, her face sometimes flushed red, as if shy to hear the guy talking .. she fell in love, she is happy, do not I want her happy? Then why I feel sick when she's happy .. I love her, and should be when she's happy, I'll be happy ..
For some reason, suddenly my eyes filled with tears, sigh, I realize myself ... hey..rain, she's happy!
A star can only shine brightly in the dark sky.