Chapter 12

The star in the dark night

The cafe is not too crowded these days, I'm a little relaxed and thought about yesterday's incident. I hope Irene does not provoke her friends. I have enough problems with them.

The cafe door opened, I saw Aubrey and Laura coming, I lowered my face, pretending not to see them. "WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO IRENE, YOU HAVE MANIPULATE HER WITH YOUR TEARS! APOLOGIZE..APOLOGIZE ... THIS I WANT TO SORRY "Aubrey took water at a nearby table and poured it on me. Laura looked shocked, she pulled Aubrey. Everyone in the cafe noticed us, the café’ supervisor came to us. She looked shocked by what happened, watched me wet with water, and tried to calm Aubrey "Sorry Miss, are our employees making a mistake? I'm a supervisor at this cafe, if there's something that is not pleasing to you, let's talk to me”. The supervisor looked a little distracted. Aubrey still looks emotion "YOU BETTER FIRE THIS EMPLOYEE, HER BEHAVIOR IS SO BAD AND SICKENING!" Laura closes Aubrey's mouth "please do not listen to my friend, she's just emotion" Laura pulls Aubrey out of her, as she tells Aubrey to get in the car. Laura went back to the cafe and met the supervisor who was still standing near me "I apologize to my friend who has made a fuss. It's just a personal matter, she should not be overdoing it." Laura bowed apologetically and looked at me "Rain sorry ". Laura then came out of the cafe. I'm still soaking, then the permission to the supervisor to go to the bathroom. There I cried. After calming me down, I went into the supervisor's office, which I knew was waiting for me.

"I'm sorry for today's incident" I bowed apologetically "sitting Rain". I sat down. "What caused that to happen, did you serve her badly? Or do you make a mistake? "Asked my Supervisor "no, mrs .. this is personal matter, we have little problem, I apologize for having to make fuss". I do not know what to say anymore. "For a while, I suspended you for two weeks. I'll cut your wage by half this month". I resigned to this punishment and accepted it. I left the office and changed my uniform. What should I say to Irene ....

I chat Irene once I get home, maybe this time she is studying

... ..

Rain: "Irene, you do not have to go to the cafe to pick me up, I'm at home now"

Irene: "at home? But why? You must be sick?"

Rain: "ugh .. just not feeling well, do not worry"

Irene: "I'm in class now, wait a minute"

... ..

And Irene called me, "what pain? I'm taking you to doctors, okay? Wait me a few more minutes "Irene heard worry" is not bad, do not have to go to the doctor, just sleep and I will recover, take your time, okay " Irene sounded sigh "What do you want to eat? I will buy " Irene is very warm and caring, how can I live without her "Whatever I will eat if you buy it" I forced a little laugh to calm her "okay, wait for me yah .. "Irene hung up.

One hour I heard the door knocked, surely Irene. I opened the door and saw her carrying a lot of plastic bags. I got her carrying some "do you bought a shop, it's so heavy you brought it from the front there, why not call me so I can help you" I see it, feeling sad, Irene takes a lot of sweat. She approached me, put her hand on my hand. I took her hand and kissed it, "I'm fine doctor, I'm just sleeping less than a night, so I'm not feeling well." I took a tissue and wiped Irene's sweat. "I'm sorry to bother you" Irene looked at me, my heart was completely hard beat "ughm.. I have holiday tomorrow, do you want to go somewhere?" I avoided her. "Holiday? Suddenly" I opened the items Irene bought "well .. I'm all on leave" I smiled at her. We had lunch together, I would feed her once, I would miss these moments, I held my tears out. After several hours with me, Irene said goodbye to me because she promised to have dinner with her family.

I cried again as soon as she back home, was my decision right ... ..