Chapter 11 - Irene's POV

The star in the dark night

How dare they interfere with my private matters, to make Rain cry. Parasite! Very rude words. I wrote a group chat, asking them to gather at Kein's house.

I tried to control my anger, Jane and Laura had been at Kein's house when I arrived. "Hi, Irene" we take turns, I think they already know what I will discuss with them. Ten minutes after I arrived, Aubrey came. "Sorry I'm late, I wake up late" I just nodded "sit here" said Kein, asking Aubrey to sit near her. "I'm not going to make small talk, you know what I want, right?" They looked at me and then spoke. "Apparently Rain has told you about last night. You look angry "Kein looked at me sharply. Aubrey wanted to talk, but Kein prevented her. "Well .. I want to apologize because I often lie to you guys. I often break promises. I should not have done that." I looked at them one by one, then in a breath," bestow all my faults, I'm the one who's guilty, I'm the one who lies, not Rain. We're both close this past few months, I do not know why, but I'm happy with her. I feel calm and can be who I am with her. She made me forgot about Kevin and my sadness. Please do not bother Rain. Anyone who says that Rain brings a bad influence to me and she's a parasite, I ask to apologize to her. It's enough for me to see her crying because of your insult " I got up and took the car keys off to go.

"apologize? Hey .. Irene, we've been friends for years, she is present to damage our friendship, and I have to apologize? She's lucky I did not throw her out of the car " Aubrey vehemently looked at me. Kein seemed to stop her, Jane ran towards me and hugged me "we'll apologize, okay .. hold your emotions" I looked Aubrey sharply, release Jane's embrace, then walked out of the house.

! I slammed my car door to let go of my anger and drove away from Kein's house.

I returned home, lay myself down on the bed. My head hurts so much. What should I do now.