Chapter Ten: Ara

Cried Wolf (On Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Ten: Ara's POV

Monday (Roughly 11 Days Since Hyun's Disappearance:)

Hongseok sits down at my desk sitting down a file holding the DNA results that were found in the car. I raise an eyebrow at him. "What did it say?"

Hongseok gestures towards it. "I couldn't bring myself to look at it. So I brought it straight to you."

Changgu comes from his desk across the room to stand beside the sitting Hongseok as I pull the file closer to me. I slowly open the file and lean forward reading the results.

I swallow glancing up at Hongseok and Changgu. "The blood is 99% match to Hyun's."

They both nod as I flip the page over to the rest of the results. My eyes find the next line, 'The is a 99% match to Park Hayoung."

Hongseok groans. "So what does this mean?"

I lean back in my seat, "All it really proves is he's had ual in his own car, it doesn't prove that it was with Hyun."

I lean forward again flipping to the next page. "All the fingerprints match him too."

Changgu sighs. "I feel like the obvious answer is that it's not him? Why would he erase everything but forget those few fingerprints?"

I close the file. Hongseok glances up at Changgu. "Maybe he missed them?"

"I don't think it's him." I rest my elbow on my desk letting my hand sit on my hand. "I agree with Changgu, it seems like whoever really did it wanted us to think it was him?"

Wooseok and Hyunggu came rushing into the office, Wooseok with a USB in his hand. "We found footage of Hayoung's car being stolen!"

Hyunggu takes the USB from Wooseok and rushes to put it in his laptop, turning it towards us all. Bringing the footage up we see a female getting into the car, her face hidden by a mask and her head tucked into the hood of a hoodie.

"What time was this?" I ask Wooseok.

Wooseok glances towards me. "It was Thursday around 6:30 AM. If you follow the car from that point she drives around until she ends up on a road with no CCTV. Around 4:40 PM it shows back up on CCTV at a gas station approximately four miles from Hyun's school. After sitting there for a bit she leaves and heads to the school where Hyun's at."

"Hyunggu and Wooseok look into finding footage of the female after she went out of CCTV road footage. Check into gas stations, convience stores, and parking lots. She had to be caught somewhere else." The two nod taking off back to Wooseok's office. I turn to Hongseok and Changgu. "You two watch the school footage again more closely, watch it from weeks before to see if you notice similiar clothing to that of the male."

They nod moving over to Changgu's desk, Hongseok pulling Hyunggu's laptop over with him as they go. I sigh running a hand through my hair.

-

Two hours pass by of us watching footage whenever my phone rings. I rub my hand over my eyes before glancing down at the phone, it was Secretary Yanan from the front desk. I pick up the phone.

"Yes Yanan?" I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"There's someone by the name of Park Chulso here to talk with you?" Yanan says, his voice low.

My eyebrows crease in confusion. What the hell was he doing here?

"Do you want me to send him off or ask him to come back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter