Prologue

Dark Night [Sequel to 'White Night']

"Shh, Hwanhee...we can't get caught." Hwanhee's body was gently pressed against the door. Dongyeol's soft lips pressed onto his own, his hands wandered underneath Hwanhee's shirt. Hwanhee's mind was fuzzy; he'd wanted this for so long but...there was something holding him back.

"Wait", he said as he pulled back. Dongyeol looked at him, his eyes hooded, and it did things to Hwanhee. "What about Wooseok?" he asked his best friend. Dongyeol smiled and caressed Hwanhee's cheek. "What about him?" he returned the question. He leaned in for another kiss and...

Hwanhee woke up.

Another dream about Dongyeol. Was it the third one this week? If his subconscious had to torture him, why couldn't he at least get further than kissing? 'Because, that's about as far as you two went...' Hwanhee's brain reminded him. Hwanhee sat up and ruffled his own hair in frustration.

It had been three months since he'd realized that he had feelings for his best friend after a whole lot of drama and heartache, all caused by Hwanhee himself. For the past 19 years Hwanhee had been convinced that he was straight, he'd been with girls all his life and he'd never had any impure thoughts about his best friend of 12 years – until three months ago.

The problem was that it had been too late when he had finally realized what he wanted.