Just Tzuyu

The Publicity Stunt [Slow Updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay guys, I seriously have no idea where this story is going but we're in this together right? Please read the note at the end of this chapter kay! <3

Sana lost count of how many times she had been directly and indirectly asked about Tzuyu in interviews and even on the streets whenever she attends a schedule ever since photos of their unscheduled date surfaced on various forms of media. However, the actress being an actress did not comment on the matter whenever it came up- following the advice of her publicity team. Instead, Hyejin would step in and politely inform the media representatives that, “Sana-ssi will not be taking any further questions. Thank you.” But Sana had known Hyejin long enough to know that her manager wanted nothing more than to hit them and tell them to stop bothering the actress.

Sana was currently in the car with Hyejin, driving back to JYPE Headquarters where she has rehearsals for her upcoming shoot with the acting coaches. Sana sighed before turning her attention back to the script book she had on her lap. However, her concentration on the script was interrupted when her phone beeped loudly from inside her handbag. Upon noticing the familiar ringtone, Sana reached inside her bag and fished her phone out.

As expected, it was indeed an alert from the chat group she had with the Twice girls. The chatroom was created years prior to their debuts and they had decided to name it Bridesmaidsss due to an inside joke made during trainee days of them being each other’s potential bridesmaids in the future for when they do get married. They had it all planned out and it was great that their friendship was still going strong and they’re still all potential bridesmaids for each other. Sana opened the chatroom and read the conversation.

From Jihyo-Ohyo:
Someone’s featured on a hot article today ;)

Attached article:

JYP Entertainment and AMuzic Records on #SaTzu
Actress, Minatozaki Sana and former Apostrophe member Chou Tzuyu have been the talk of the town ever since a picture of the two have surfaced online looking rather cosy. The agencies of Sana and Tzuyu have stated that the two celebrities are indeed close and have been in contact with each other. However, both agencies neither confirm nor deny the nature of the relationship.

From Dubu-Hyun:
SaTzu SaTzu SaTzu <3

From Minari:
“neither confirm nor deny the nature of the relationship” Ooooo ~ ;)

From Nayeonieee:
Is it too late to have Sana’s life? :( Chou Tzuyu is freaking hot!!

From Dubu-Hyun:
Agreed <3

To Bridesmaidsss:
Stop reading articles about me! :p

From Nayeonieee:
Why? Is Tzuyu the only one allowed to now? xD

Sana groaned upon reading Nayeon’s reply. She knew that she should not have told the older girl everything about her relationship with Tzuyu only because she knew that the older girl would find ways to use it against her one day.

To Bridesmaidsss:
:’( Stop teasing meeeee!

From Jihyo-Ohyo:
Get back to work, Minatozaki!

To Bridesmaidsss:
Fineee ~
No one loves me anymore here :(

From Dubu-Hyun:
Tzuyu does! :p

Sana chuckled before putting her phone back into her bag. Sana sighed and was about to turn her attention back to the script book she had on her lap when Hyejin started to discuss her major schedules for the rest of the week. The actress listened carefully to the manager’s words and took mental notes on important points.

“But for today,” Hyejin started before tapping a few times on her smartphone screen and scanning the synchronised schedule she had for Sana’s work.

“Hmm, the rest of the day shouldn’t be too heavy. After rehearsals you have to do the voice over for the CF and oh!” Hyejin’s voice suddenly got animated.

Sana tore her eyes away from the script book she was, at that time, just staring at to look at her manager. Hyejin smirked winking at Sana.

“A late night date with Monsieur HottieHottie” The older woman teased as she fanned herself.

Sana just chuckled before resuming to read her script. She was already use to Hyejin’s antics and she swears that the fanning thing could now be a call sign. She does it all the time when Tzuyu is referred to. Sana finds it funny how Hyejin treats Tzuyu like a baby when she sees him but goes full on cougar mode when he isn’t looking.

Eventually, Sana reached JYPE headquarters and got busy with work. Two hours later, she found herself at the JYPE cafeteria on her mini-break. Sana skimmed through the options of organic snacks to get in order to calm the grumbling of her stomach when her phone beeped. A small smile appeared on her face when she saw Jihyo’s name in her notifications.

From Jihyo-Ohyo:
Sana unnie! I know you’re really busy these days
but could you come over when you’re free to check up
on Mina? She’s been feeling really down in the dumps
lately and we’ve tried our best. Perhaps you could get
through to her?

To Jihyo-Ohyo:
Hey Jihyo! Of course! I’ll come over as soon as my schedule
clears up. I didn’t know it was this bad. Poor Mitang 3
Seems like a serious crush, huh?

From Jihyo-Ohyo:
I’ve never seen her like this :((
I’m gonna kill twinkle toes when I see him next!!

To Jihyo-Ohyo:
I’ll help! Hyejin unnie always says that my clumsiness
can make  things look like an accident so… muahaha!

From Jihyo-Ohyo:
That’s actually so true! We would really
need your services one day! :p

To Jihyo-Ohyo:
You got it boo! :p Alright then Jihyo, let me know
if anything comes up. I have to get back to work now.

From Jihyo-Ohyo:
Aww, still working? Fighting, Sana unnie!
But I’m sure it’ll all be better soon. I heard from Hyejin unnie
that you have a date tonight ;)

To Jihyo-Ohyo:
Yahhhh! Why are you having conversations about my
love life with Hyejin unnie??? I feel so exposed :(

From Jihyo-Ohyo:
Lol! Get back to work unnie! I’ll call you soon?
Take care, work hard! I love you <3

To Jihyo-Ohyo:
Love you too, Ji! <3

Sana’s heart ached knowing that Mina was going through a hard time. A part of her wanted to fly to Japan and track that Momo dude down and give him a piece of her mind but after talking to the girls about it- she learnt and understood Momo’s introverted personality that was even more than Mina’s. She concluded that maybe it was hard for Momo too. But still- it didn’t lessen her heart ache for Mina.

After completing her wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter