Unscheduled Dates

The Publicity Stunt [Slow Updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before anything, this is a double update. So please read the previous chapter if you have not done so already. If you have- hi again! I miss you <3 Hahaha, please enjoy the rest of the story. Hehe.

"Anneyonghaseyo." Sana greeted as she entered through the doors of the studio floor of AMuzic.

Her greeting had caused a staff member to stand and greet her from the lounge area by the reception. Taken aback by the sudden appearance of the actress, the staff member bowed multiple times before welcoming the actress in.

"Anneyonghaseyo." Ilhoon greeted back, he then took in the appearance of the actress before him. "Oh, Minatozaki Sana?"

Ilhoon was puzzled as to why the actress was present in the studio but swiftly regained his composure as he recalled Tzuyu informing him that morning that his 'girlfriend' would be paying a visit.

"Nae. Hello, it’s nice to meet you." Sana bowed again.

"It's nice to meet you. My wife and daughter are big fans of yours.” Ilhoon informed with a star struck smile causing Sana to be shy.

“Oh thank you so much for the support. Please do send my regards to them.” Sana humbly responded.

“I definitely will!” Ilhoon promised.

It looked as if Ilhoon was going to say something but bit his tongue instead. Sana quickly caught on when she saw Ilhoon’s hand which was holding a notepad twitch.

“Would it be alright if I offered my autograph for them?” Sana politely asked.

“That would mean the world to me. Thank you so much Sana-ssi.” Ilhoon smiled politely before handing her the notepad and pen he had in hand.

As Sana finished signing her autograph for Ilhoon’s wife and daughter, footsteps were heard approaching them. Sana handed Ilhoon the notepad before turning around to where the footsteps were heard coming from.

“Sana!” Tzuyu greeted her with his hundred watt smile.

“Hey!” The actress greeted back.

“I see you have met Ilhoon hyung. He taught me all I know about producing.” Tzuyu shared.

“I didn’t have a choice. They paid me to teach this kid.” Ilhoon joked. Sana let out a hearty laugh at Tzuyu’s betrayed expression after Ilhoon’s joke and watched as the Taiwanese idol gave Ilhoon a slight hit on the arm.

“Hyung! You need to make me look good in front of the ladies.” Tzuyu groaned.

“Yeah…” Ilhoon paused mid-way in a thinking pose, “Well, I’m not paid enough for that.”

Sana giggled again as Tzuyu pouted before groaning. “Fine.”

Tzuyu’s eyes tore away from the producer and landed on Sana. He scrunched up his nose to get the latter to stop giggling to which Sana just ignored. Tzuyu sighed before looking at Ilhoon again.

“I’m going to go show Sana around now.” Tzuyu excused Sana and himself.

“Go on ahead.” Ilhoon said as he shooed them both away.

“It was nice meeting you, Ilhoon-ssi.” Sana bowed before allowing Tzuyu to lead her down the hallway.

 

After giving Sana a tour of the music production floor, Tzuyu took Sana to the studio he always worked in and gave her a brief explanation on how he works and what everything in the studio was used for. They sat at the studio’s workbench talking about the concepts Tzuyu was going for on his upcoming album before the Taiwanese singer proposed something interesting.

“Miss Minatozaki, can I make a request?” Tzuyu said as he wiggled his eyebrows jokingly to Sana. Sana on the other hand furrowed her eyebrows, confused at what the man before her was implying. She then smirked as well, deciding to play along.

“It depends.” Sana started, leaning forward before she rested her chin on her palm. “What do you need from me, Mr. Chou?”

Tzuyu grinned, not offering an answer. Instead, the idol singer darted his eyes alternately from Sana to the recording booth. The actress furrowed her eyebrows again and tilted her head to one side.

“What?” She asked, adorably. “What is it, Tzuyu?”

“You know what I want. Dig deeper.” Tzuyu kept his sneaky grin on.

Sana bit her lip and stared at the booth again. Then, something clicked.

“Sing?” She asked as she sat up straight again. “You want me to sing?”

Tzuyu’s grin got even wider and brighter before he nodded proudly. “With me.”

“No ~” Sana shook her head.

“Yes.” Tzuyu mocked Sana’s tone before attempting to coax her into singing. “It’ll be fun!”

Sana bit her lip again before thinking about it. It would be a lie to say that she completely does not want to sing- it was once her dream as well. However, it has been so long since she had sung properly so she was worried that she would sound bad in front of Tzuyu.

“… I don’t know Tzuyu …” She trailed off.

“Come on! You know you want to. One song! I promise you won’t regret it.” Tzuyu kept trying.

“Please!” Tzuyu pleaded. Sana was about to protest again but was cut off by Tzuyu’s puppy dog eyes, “For me?”

 

The next thing Sana knew was that she was standing in the recording booth with Tzuyu as he moved microphones and prompters around. He then grabbed a couple of headsets and handed one to Sana before going through the list of backing tracks available for them to sing to.

“I read that your favourite season is winter.” Tzuyu stated as his fingers swiped the tablet that had the selection of songs.

Sana looked at him with an unreadable expression as soon as he finished his sentence, unsure what to feel or think. She was super nervous of singing again but Tzuyu’s distracting her nervousness with his words. That would have been good thing, however, her nervousness was replaced by butterflies in her stomach when Tzuyu had admit once again to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter