Twice the Nosiness

The Publicity Stunt [Slow Updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So it snowed and I was indeed inspired! Enjoy!

Two weeks later, Sana finally got a day off after days full of hectic schedules. Sana slept in that morning, happily making up for all the lost sleeping time she owed her body and her sanity. It was well after 10 am on a Wednesday and the young Japanese woman was still sleeping in the comfort of her bed until she was awoken by loud voices bouncing off of the walls of her apartment.

"MINATOZAKI SANA, WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!!!" boomed through the hallways of Sana's apartment.

Sana snuggled deeper into her pillow as she groaned. Oh how she regrets giving her apartment passcode to her best friends. Sana could hear their shuffling feet making their way to her room and snuggled even deeper into the covers- hoping it was all some bad dream. Before she could drift back off to sleep, the covers were taken off of her, exposing her to the cold air. Sana groaned and started whining about the cold, not bothering to get up.

"Sana get up! Sana! Sana!" Sana felt an annoying hand constantly patting her thigh and groaned again.

Much to Sana’s dismay, the tapping, well, more like slaps- did not stop and Sana had enough of it. Another battle loss for the Japanese actress. She groaned again before pushing herself up slowly.

"Arghhh~ okay! I'm up!" She whined at the still continuing tapping.

Sana rubbed her eyes before opening it to see who was constantly tapping her awake. She was greeted with three very familiar faces smiling back at her.

Nayeon was sitting in front of her on the bed and unsurprisingly, the source of the constant taps- grinning shamelessly with Mina and Dahyun behind her- also grinning.

"What are you guys doing here so early? You guys just got back to Korea too!" Sana half whined, half asked.

Twice had just finished yet another successful world tour and had only returned to Korea the previous day. So, Sana was not counting on their visit for at least another 2 days or so.

"What? Can't we come over and visit our best friend?" Nayeon mocked a hurt expression with a hand to her chest.

"Yeah. Who, by the way, has a lot to explain!" Dahyun butted in. Sana smoothened her bed hair and tilted her head to the side upon hearing Dahyun’s teasing tone.

"What are you talking about?" Sana asked. She did not have a good feeling at all about the suggestive smirks on her friends’ faces.

"I hate it when she's not focused when we’re teasing her.” Dahyun sighed.

“Yeah, it takes all the fun away.” Nayeon teased further before sighing as well.

"Okay, we'll talk once you're fully awake. We'll go make breakfast." Nayeon announced, slapping Sana’s thighs hard before jumping off the bed and heading towards the kitchen with Dahyun.

Sana groaned in pain as she rubbed her thighs in hopes to soothe the sting Nayeon caused. Sana looked over at the younger Japanese woman on her bed who was grinning cheekily at her.

“Mina, I want to sleep!” Sana whined, she shut her eyes and was ready to lie back down. However, Mina was quick to catch Sana’s body before she laid back down.

“Oh no you don’t.” Mina giggled as Sana groaned again.

“Mitangggg!” Sana whined again.

"Satangggg!” Mina mocked before giggling. “Go take a shower and come out when you're done." Mina urged.

Sana groaned once again before opening her eyes and looking at Mina. Mina flashed Sana her irresistible puppy dog eyes. Sana glared at the younger girl before giving in.

"Fine." Sana said as she rolled out of bed and headed it into the bathroom.

 

Once the Japanese actress was done with her morning routine, she stepped out of her bedroom and immediately went to the kitchen where her friends were.

“Oh my God! What are you making?” Sana squealed in delight as she took a whiff of the scent of the food coming from her kitchen.

“Have a seat, unnie. We’ll plate everything soon.” Jihyo called out from the kitchen.

“I feel bad that you all are cooking for me in my house.” Sana pouted, taking a seat on her dining table.

“No you don’t.” Dahyun replied as she placed a jug of freshly squeezed orange juice on the dining table. Sana stuck her tongue out at Twice’s cheeky maknae as Mina laughed upon watching the two interact.

As the two continued to bicker playfully, Nayeon, Mina and Jihyo platted the dishes and served them neatly on the dining table. Jihyo shook her head at the two bickering celebrities before clapping her hands twice.

“Settle down children. Let’s eat!”

“Itadakimasu!” They all said in unison, something the Koreans had picked up from the Japanese when they were still all trainees.

"I haven't had someone cook for me for a while." Sana said in bliss as she chewed.

"Same!~" Nayeon nodded.

"We've been so busy lately with promotions and comebacks. I forgot how long it’s been since I last had a home-cooked meal." Mina agreed, leaning her head affectionately on Jihyo’s shoulder, subtly thanking the latter for the meal.

 

After finishing breakfast, the unnie line of Twice had decided to take dish washing duties as well which caused the other three to protest. However, it didn’t last long as Nayeon and Jihyo insisted they would do it and shooed the three out of the kitchen. Once they were done with the dishes, Nayeon and Jihyo exchanged suggestive smirks before joining the other three in the living room.

"Okay. Enough with the nicey nice." Jihyo called out upon joining the others, causing the rest of Twice to paste smirks on their faces as well.

"You, young lady, have a lot to tell us!" Nayeon said pointing a finger to Sana. "I thought we were friends?!"

"What is this about?" Sana asked, becoming confused and slightly nervous as she tried to recall anything she had done to upset the girls before her.

"Don’t give us that, unnie.” Jihyo smirked before fishing out her phone. “This."

Sana’s eyes crossed briefly due to the phone being shoved to her face. After her vision cleared, she saw what the girls were referring to. It was an article on a news website with a picture of her and Tzuyu on one of their planned meet ups just a few days ago.

‘SPOTTED: Minatozaki Sana and Chou Tzuyu Looking Friendly?’

Sana had seen the article yesterday when it surfaced on the internet. The article had reported that Tzuyu and Sana were spotted exiting the same café together. Though it didn’t say much, it left readers wondering just what relationship Tzuyu and Sana had.

Truth was, it was one of the planned meetings planned by the publicity team. They had a few so far. Nothing big, just very brief meet ups where if ideal (i.e. if the publicity team

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter