Dining and Planning

The Publicity Stunt [Slow Updates]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Before anything, I am so sorry for not updating. I have been so busy lately but this was in my drafts. Compared to the other chapters, I'm not too proud of this one but I don't think I'll make many adjustments to it if I didn't post it up. I hope it's alright!

It was another one of their scheduled dates. This time it was at a restaurant somewhere in the city that was not too crowded. Tzuyu and Sana had just finished their main course and was laughing at a joke Sana shared when the waiter came by to clear the table.

"How did you find everything?" The waiter, Sunghoon came by to collect the empty plates.

"Very good, thank you so much." Tzuyu answered politely, giving the young man a smile.

"It's an honour to hear that." Sunghoon grinned.

Once Sunghoon had had all the empty plates in hand and was about to send them to the kitchen to be cleaned at its station, he smiled towards the couple.

"Can I offer you anything else? Some dessert perhaps? We're quite known for our deserts."

Sana had found the ‘fresh-out-of-high-school’ boy very adorable as he was grinning from ear to ear with them as he had done all night. She bit her lip to stifle a giggle as Tzuyu excitedly nodded upon hearing the word dessert.

"Why not? Please do bring the desert menu for us." Tzuyu answered.

"Right away, sir." Sunghoon gave out another grin before leaving the table.

 

Sunghoon returned shortly after with a couple of dessert menus in hand. He passed them to Sana and Tzuyu before telling them he’ll be back in a few minutes.

"I'm not too sure if I should get anything." Sana said, eyes glazing over each item on the desert menu.

"Wae?" Tzuyu asked as he looked over to his date for the evening.

"I'm not sure if I can finish it. I'm kind of full.” Sana explained, a slight pout forming on her lips.

"Well, we can share one." Tzuyu said, oh so casually. However, he immediately caught himself and added, "If you don't mind, that is."

"That sounds good." Sana smiled up to him, causing the latter to grin in relief.

"So, what would it be?" Tzuyu grinned to Sana.

Sana giggled at Tzuyu’s silliness before they directed their attention back to the menu- deciding what they should pick.

"I should go on a diet after this." Sana commented after another sinfully good piece of cake make its way into .

"Wae wae wae? You're perfect." Tzuyu was fast to ask. Sana blinked, trying to process what Tzuyu just said.

"I-I mean...” Tzuyu stuttered before rubbing her neck again. "There isn't one thing about you that you should change."

Sana blinked again.

“I mean…” Tzuyu tried again- clamming up. Sana smiled sweetly before proceeding to put the Taiwanese idol out of his misery.

"Thank you." Sana said, smiling sweetly.  

 

After dinner, Tzuyu walked Sana back to her car. They talked about the weather forecasts for the week before proceeding to share their schedule details.

"So, I was wondering, how busy are you this week?" Tzuyu asked, hands in his pockets- somewhat nervously.

"Hmmm?" Sana hummed as she tilted her head to a side. "Not too busy. I have a few CFs to shoot for and public appearances to make."

"Didn't you land a role in a mini-series directed by Kim Min Seok?" Tzuyu asked, a little surprised that Sana’s schedule wasn’t as busy as he had expected it to be.

Sana was about to answer but stopped. She tilted her head up to Tzuyu and smirked.

"Chou Tzuyu, are you keeping tabs on me?" Sana asked, raising her eyebrows in amusem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter